KKK get stomped out in South Carolina

scarlxrd

Underground
Supporter
Daps
I_17f62d_1270335.jpg

CodeBlaMeVi

I love not to know so I can know more...
Supporter
Daps
my concerns isn't anyone's motive, the double standard laws in this country doesn't care if jethro started anything, the video shows blacks overpowering him. that is enough for them to go all in....which they probably will.
Your cowardice is what the oppressors count on. Don't revolt because the big, bad government is going to get you. Brothers are knocked for less so why not go out on something of just cause?

Last edited:

skeetsinternal

I never see my nut
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Cervixes
fyi this isn't real Klan. this whole event was staged. more divide & conquer tactics by the Obama government. the Federal government ran this entire operation, and the leader of this fake Klan that planned the rally at the South Carolina capitol is on record as an FBI informant.
Link ------> Patriot Games: KKK leader & undercover FBI agent heads South Carolina Confederate flag rally - Nate Thayer - Journalist
and the New Black Panthers are also undercover Feds. malik Zulu Shabazz is close friends with Eric Holder. Black Lawyers For justice,the black hate group that also rallied today is headed by Shabazz,he practiced law with Holder in Washington D.C. before becoming Attorney General. al Sharpton, jesse Jackson, all the black, race agitators in the media are feds. ny daily news outed Sharpton as a fed months ago. the cultural Marxists will not stop short of a total social upheaval and minority rule. you think videos like these of thugs attacking innocent white people are funny,you're just pawns. the last bastion of freedom in America are the white,sovereign citizens like cliven bundy who stand up to the federal government. once Oabama federalizes the police,it's all over. blacks voted for Obama 98% and are owned and controlled by the cultural Marxists,fighting on command for Obama in his race war and doing their bidding lock stock and barel. wake up,people!
:camby::ban:

...o3

...eye see messages in music
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
dallas, tx
Your cowardice is what the oppressors count it. Don't revolt because the big, bad government is going to get you. Brothers are knocked for less so why not go out on something of just cause?

my cowardice? you really think you know me based off a few words typed on the net? ...not even worth responding to.

JordanwiththeWiz

you mad..you big mad..I’m happy..leave me alone
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
fyi this isn't real Klan. this whole event was staged. more divide & conquer tactics by the Obama government. the Federal government ran this entire operation, and the leader of this fake Klan that planned the rally at the South Carolina capitol is on record as an FBI informant.
Link ------> Patriot Games: KKK leader & undercover FBI agent heads South Carolina Confederate flag rally - Nate Thayer - Journalist
and the New Black Panthers are also undercover Feds. malik Zulu Shabazz is close friends with Eric Holder. Black Lawyers For justice,the black hate group that also rallied today is headed by Shabazz,he practiced law with Holder in Washington D.C. before becoming Attorney General. al Sharpton, jesse Jackson, all the black, race agitators in the media are feds. ny daily news outed Sharpton as a fed months ago. the cultural Marxists will not stop short of a total social upheaval and minority rule. you think videos like these of thugs attacking innocent white people are funny,you're just pawns. the last bastion of freedom in America are the white,sovereign citizens like cliven bundy who stand up to the federal government. once Oabama federalizes the police,it's all over. blacks voted for Obama 98% and are owned and controlled by the cultural Marxists,fighting on command for Obama in his race war and doing their bidding lock stock and barel. wake up,people!
Negged Cac!!
neg-train-o.gif

DaKidFromNoWhere

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Tar Heel State
e4a171602a18704f3bb8cd3fda49ee4a.jpg