RIP to the GAWD.

...o3

...eye see messages in music
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
dallas, tx
nikkas are never satisfied....

let me guess, not proud because he's breathing?

naw, not proud because i just assaulted a white male with a bunch of hoods and none them knocked dude out, and they attacked joe bob on camera which is now on the net.....like the law isn't going to do it's due diligence and hem up every brotha and sista in the video. you be proud, bruh

Will Ross

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
naw, not proud because i just assaulted a white male with a bunch of hoods and none them knocked dude out, and they attacked joe bob on camera which is now on the net.....like the law isn't going to do it's due diligence and hem up every brotha and sista in the video. you be proud, bruh

No they jumped a rival gang member. The white dude is not just some random cac they picked on.
He most likely started the whole thing

...o3

...eye see messages in music
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
dallas, tx
No they jumped a rival gang member. The white dude is not just some random cac they picked on.
He most likely started the whole thing

my concerns isn't anyone's motive, the double standard laws in this country doesn't care if jethro started anything, the video shows blacks overpowering him. that is enough for them to go all in....which they probably will.

Will Ross

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
my concerns isn't anyone's motive, the double standard laws in this country doesn't care if jethro started anything, the video shows blacks overpowering him. that is enough for them to go all in....which they probable will.

They are street dudes rather them go to jail for this than killing another black man.

GoldTeef

Sarranid Bleu
Daps
Reppin
Fooglies
According to the guy that uploaded it ,the Klansman ran up on them, this information is extremely important.
cHV3Pft.png

Something similar happened in this video
nikkas are never satisfied....

let me guess, not proud because he's breathing?

According to the guy that recorded and uploaded it, the guy was taunting them.

ke926JS.png