KKK get stomped out in South Carolina

USSInsiders

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
If I walk up to a police officer and threaten his life, what's gonna happen to me?

Stop making excuses for these MFs man :what:

Not making excuses for anybody. Some people are just pieces of shyt. I live in fukking Florida man. I grew up with these fakkits.

But you're jumping all over the place and posting with zero context. I can tell you're passionate and emotional, but that's not what I'm trying to do here. If you think I'm caping for racists I'm not, I just see through the bullshyt tactics and red herrings being thrown out here.

AITheAnswerAI

Ethereous one
Supporter
Daps
So disappointed. Maybe its just the way I was brought up, but I just don't feel like this is an affective way of dealing with something like this. Blacks need to vote, get into positions of power, generated money within OUR community. Thats the best payback to the KKK. This is just emotional bullshyt that isn't going to help anybody. So foolish.

Weak ass scared negro talk. This passive "turn the other cheek" bullshyt is exactly the stance these cacs want you to take. They want to slap you in the face, and you just "turn the other cheek' like a good ol boy.

Or you're just a cac who doesn't like seeing racist whites (who started it) get what's coming to them. You want to promote a docile, non active response in blacks. Whites have been successfully instilling this weak ass shyt in blacks since they landed on Africa.

If you don't stand up for yourself, you're going to walked alllll over, and it's only going to get worse. We can work towards defending ourselves physically and politically. I see you trying to let these slick racists who want to get aggressive off the hook.

Knuckles Red

<3<3<3
Daps
Weak ass scared negro talk. This passive "turn the other cheek" bullshyt is exactly the stance these cacs want you to take. They want to slap you in the face, and you just "turn the other cheek' like a good ol boy.

Or you're just a cac who doesn't like seeing racist whites (who started it) get what's coming to them. You want to promote a docile, non active response in blacks. Whites have been successfully instilling this weak ass shyt in blacks since they landed on Africa.

If you don't stand up for yourself, you're going to walked alllll over, and it's only going to get worse. We can work towards defending ourselves physically and politically. I see you trying to let these slick racists who want to get aggressive off the hook.
Reread my comment, moron. And then go read my other comments in this post....moron.

Kings County

Law III | Law XXV | Law XV
Daps
Reppin
The Roman Empire
fyi this isn't real Klan. this whole event was staged. more divide & conquer tactics by the Obama government. the Federal government ran this entire operation, and the leader of this fake Klan that planned the rally at the South Carolina capitol is on record as an FBI informant.
Link ------> Patriot Games: KKK leader & undercover FBI agent heads South Carolina Confederate flag rally - Nate Thayer - Journalist
and the New Black Panthers are also undercover Feds. malik Zulu Shabazz is close friends with Eric Holder. Black Lawyers For justice,the black hate group that also rallied today is headed by Shabazz,he practiced law with Holder in Washington D.C. before becoming Attorney General. al Sharpton, jesse Jackson, all the black, race agitators in the media are feds. ny daily news outed Sharpton as a fed months ago. the cultural Marxists will not stop short of a total social upheaval and minority rule. you think videos like these of thugs attacking innocent white people are funny,you're just pawns. the last bastion of freedom in America are the white,sovereign citizens like cliven bundy who stand up to the federal government. once Oabama federalizes the police,it's all over. blacks voted for Obama 98% and are owned and controlled by the cultural Marxists,fighting on command for Obama in his race war and doing their bidding lock stock and barel. wake up,people!
so they hired 300 actors ? from women to teenagers to babies and no one snitched? :mjlol::mjlol::mjlol::mjlol::mjlol::mjlol::mjlol::mjlol::mjlol::mjlol::mjlol::mjlol::mjlol::mjlol::mjlol::mjlol::mjlol::mjlol::mjlol::mjlol::mjlol::mjlol::mjlol::mjlol::mjlol::mjlol::mjlol::mjlol::mjlol::mjlol::mjlol::mjlol::mjlol::mjlol::mjlol::mjlol::mjlol::mjlol::mjlol::mjlol::mjlol::mjlol::mjlol::mjlol::mjlol:

AITheAnswerAI

Ethereous one
Supporter
Daps
As I suspected that shooting was just fan the flames of racial tension. Poor people fighting amongst each other while the people pulling the strings :mjlol:

All of this bullshyt over a flag. What a pathetic country man

This is truth, been going on for centuries and people are still falling for it.

Unless you two are going to do something to the billionaires that run this country, having this passive response to white supremacy and racism towards blacks is just as foolish. I understand you're both white, and you probably don't like seeing whites getting an aggressive response to their aggressive actions that started the whole thing(see how that works) but trying to promote a docile response to this sort of things in black people is both disingenuous and manipulative. In which case, y'all some bytches, fukk off to st0rmfr0nt.

AITheAnswerAI

Ethereous one
Supporter
Daps
Reread my comment, moron. And then go read my other comments in this post....moron.

Hey..moron..with no real response, I read your bullshyt and I see what you really mean. You promoters of this weak ass shyt think you're slick, but really it's transparent. All this sit up straight for white people and be on your best behavior(even in the face of racist, aggressive acts) is awful self serving(FOR WHITE PEOPLE).

USSInsiders

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Unless you two are going to do something to the billionaires that run this country, having this passive response to white supremacy and racism towards blacks is just as foolish. I understand you're both white, and you probably don't like seeing whites getting an aggressive response to their aggressive actions that started the whole thing(see how that works) but trying to promote a docile response to this sort of things in black people is both disingenuous and manipulative. In which case, y'all some bytches, fukk off to st0rmfr0nt.

Nope, I'm biracial and I have no problem with racist people getting beat the fukk up. Like I've said I see them out here being in Florida which is a haven for racist acs. I'm more mad at the SJWs (who are mostly guilty white cacs).

I am by no means promoting people to be pussies, because in life sometimes you gotta just smack somebody to let them know you're not a p*ssy. But this whole flag thing was just media generated horseshyt. THat was pretty much all I was trying to say.

AITheAnswerAI

Ethereous one
Supporter
Daps
Nope, I'm biracial and I have no problem with racist people getting beat the fukk up. Like I've said I see them out here being in Florida which is a haven for racist acs. I'm more mad at the SJWs (who are mostly guilty white cacs).

I am by no means promoting people to be pussies, because in life sometimes you gotta just smack somebody to let them know you're not a p*ssy. But this whole flag thing was just media generated horseshyt. THat was pretty much all I was trying to say.

OK fair enough:ehh:

The focus on the flag itself is bullshyt, but it's still a symbol of white supremacy that these dumb rednecks cling to in order to make a statement. Focusing on what that flag represents is the main issue, but that's bigger that what's going on in this video. In this video it's just nice to see black people respond accordingly to some racist cacs who want to get bold.

USSInsiders

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
OK fair enough:ehh:

The focus on the flag itself is bullshyt, but it's still a symbol of white supremacy that these dumb rednecks cling to in order to make a statement. Focusing on what that flag represents is the main issue, but that's bigger that what's going on in this video. In this video it's just nice to see black people respond accordingly to some racist cacs who want to get bold.

I saw the video yesterday and I agree with you. The dude in the glasses talking shyt to the racist white dudes is cool to me. Nothing wrong at all with voicing your opinion. I think everyone in this country should be allowed to do so as long as it they're not harming anybody.

I disagree with the flag being flown over a state capitol and the fact these racist fakkits want it is just proof of how dumb they are. I don't know how any American would be proud of a flag that isn't even theirs.

However, I do believe in the right for someone to own the flag or display on their premises. It's their business and their right, and if anything, it helps me identify the racist fukktards.

I don't know where you live but in Florida you can't go out without seeing a rebel flag emblazoned on somebody's truck or some shyt. Worst thing is these 15 year old white girls think the shyt is cool. I even see hispanic kids rocking the flag being proud. Retards have zero concept of what that flag represents

IVS

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
In the sky
You what exactly are we accomplishing?! Nothing!

I told somebody its poor black people, out there fighting poor white people, meanwhile they have the same master sitting on laughing at them quibble. They have the same problems and want the same opportunities for their families. Most of them, black and white, only speak english and don't have educations beyond high school. And in the near future with the influx of Hispanics and Latinos and the rise of Spanish, they, and they children, will find acquiring a job will be harder if they are not bi-lingual specifically in Spanish. So y'all go on head and fight each other while the Hispanics and Latinos creep in, and the Chinese buy up the land, and the Zionist exploit the political and economic system.

dtownreppin214

l'immortale
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Shags & Leathers
Everyone that one starred this is officially suspect from this point on.

I know a lot of you hate to see your people get their just desserts and maybe rectify your wrongs...but you ain't worth a gotdamn luck of my respsct!

Take it from your best. I ride the train with them. I work with them. And they are good people. The fact you can't even exercise common decency as a whole and oppress others with hate is why people don't like you. Get that straight. Maybe if you looked in the mirror and decided to act right, we'd change our tune.

That's just my two cents fukk it.
@Amphibious is a troll who goes around 1 starring everybody's threads. @Knuckles Red is another annoying fakkit playing the contrarian role,,,.he thinks he's entertaining. :spit:

Both of them are former banned posters. I don't know how @cook hasn't caught on yet. @terrisfistbump is a st0rmfr0nt troll.

Amphibious

Land, water, wherever.
Daps
@Amphibious is a troll who goes around 1 starring everybody's threads. @Knuckles Red is another annoying fakkit playing the contrarian role,,,.he thinks he's entertaining. :spit:

Both of them are former banned posters. I don't know how @cook hasn't caught on yet. @terrisfistbump is a st0rmfr0nt troll.

That's untrue. I rate threads either 1 or 5 depending on if they're good or not.

Knuckles Red

<3<3<3
Daps