KKK get stomped out in South Carolina

USSInsiders

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
This nikka:mjlol:

Same game that has been played for centuries. Know your history. The power structure is just more subversive nowadays.

You wanna know how to control poor people? Get them to kill each other and divide them ideologically and foster ignorance within their ranks. You don't even have to do anything. They'll do it for you.

godkiller

"We are the Fury"
Daps
Reppin
NULL
You don't get the point, genius. These poor trailer trash bumfukks are just pawns that have been used by the rich plantation owning class for centuries. You wanna fight white supremacy? Attack the actual power structure. You and all the other militants are building a bridge that leads into the ocean. You don't win chess by killing pawns, you win by trapping the king.

The flag thing is just giving those supremacists fodder to fukk with the poor black people living in these communities. This is all engineered purposely.

I'm not scared at all. If I have to defend myself I am prepared to do so, probably better than you. But go ahead, continue to pop off. Everyone is tough on the net.

They aren't "pawns", breh. They aren't being "used". They choose and have always chosen to support white supremacy. They are no more pawns than Hitler or Bin Laden were pawns. Just because they aren't billionaire elites doesn't mean they don't make their own decisions. They are players like the rest of us and they choose to play. We can both attack power structure and plot crushing on racist rednecks. You absolutely can win a game of chess by killing pawns. The more you kill, the more the game changes in your favor. Blacks have been passive since forever and that hasn't worked. It's time we tried something different. Your fear of the racists is palpable.

Ronnie Lott

#49erGang
Daps
Notice I never indicated whether they were right or wrong, and I never specifically named a party—white or black.

Rednecks are entitled to go out and there be outspoken and voice their opinions just as black people or guilty white people are free to do the same. There's just nothing productive that happens at events like this. Same reason I never go to political rallies.

Fights and arguments breaking out over what? Absolutely nothing. This flag shyt was all a distraction that is working perfectly to antagonize racist white supremacists

You really think that that's all they were doing out there was being outspoken? :what:

fukk outta here dude. These MFs just killed 9 innocent black people less than a month ago, then they hold a fukkin rally calling black folks "******s" make ape sounds and provoke us. What the fukk do you think is gonna happen. You sound so gatdamn detached and naive.

godkiller

"We are the Fury"
Daps
Reppin
NULL
You really think that that's all they were doing out there was being outspoken? :what:

fukk outta here dude. These MFs just killed 9 innocent black people less than a month ago, then they hold a fukkin rally calling black folks "******s" make ape sounds and provoke us. What the fukk do you think is gonna happen. You sound so gatdamn detached and naive.

Rednecks are empowered to say what they about nikkas because the American authority allows it and because nikkas have no choice but to obey, not because of any "natural law". Nobody is entitled to respect redneck's right to anything at base.

Ronnie Lott

#49erGang
Daps

Yeah, the black people of charleston are a part of a "game" :rudy:

Benny Blanco

Remember Me?
Daps
Reppin
The Bronx
Everyone that one starred this is officially suspect from this point on.

I know a lot of you hate to see your people get their just desserts and maybe rectify your wrongs...but you ain't worth a gotdamn luck of my respsct!

Take it from your best. I ride the train with them. I work with them. And they are good people. The fact you can't even exercise common decency as a whole and oppress others with hate is why people don't like you. Get that straight. Maybe if you looked in the mirror and decided to act right, we'd change our tune.

That's just my two cents fukk it.

USSInsiders

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
They aren't "pawns", breh. They aren't being "used". They choose and have always chosen to support white supremacy. They are no more pawns than Nazis or terrorists were pawns. They are players like the rest of us and they choose to play. We can both attack power structure and plot crushing on racist rednecks. You absolutely can win a game of chess by killing pawns. The more you kill, the more the game changes. Blacks have been passive since forever and that hasn't worked. It's time we tried something different. Your fear of the racists is palpable.

I disagree. I think they're pawns.

Who is they? The rich whites? The poor whites? Sure, some people choose things, but most of these poor people are born into this lifestyle. And again I am using poor to describe their economic status. The real radical redneck racists are usually byproducts of a system that perpetuates their ignorant belief system just as many blacks are byproducts of a system that fosters ignorance and a lack of valuation as it relates to education. This is all engineered.

Most of them are pawns. "Terrorists" (very vague) are pawns, and most Nazis were pawns also. The fact you don't see that just exposes your ignorance of history and how you control people. This is getting way off topic but I like discussion so I'll write this anyway.

Here's a pair quote from Hitler, one of the earliest leaders of the Nazi party:

"Make the lie big, make it simple, keep saying it, and eventually they will believe it."

"What luck for rulers that men do not think."

In post war germany, hitler rose to power by making up lies and capitalizing on the desperation of the german people. He blamed their lack of pride and economic destitution on Jews, minorities, political enemies. He faked terrorist attacks to inspire his people to follow his orders and look at him as a god. He manipulated and brainwashed his people to follow him and commit acts of terror and murder on his behalf. They were all pawns. Did they believe it? Absolutely. He was just channeling their fear and passion for his own control.

Many "Terrorists" are pawns also. They are funded and antagonized by intelligence services and nations to their bidding and commit proxy acts of violence. They are brainwahsed by religion, poverty and a whole host of other factors.

In the south, you had plantation owners, then you had poor southern sharecroppers and black slaves. Plantation owners and share croppers were united in their hate for black people, but the plantation owners saw many poor whites as no better than the blacks in some respects. Many planation owners and rich white men in the south convinced the poor whites that they were poor because of blacks. Blacks were just another competitor they had to deal with, hence the Black Codes and forced indentured servitude post Civil War.

These rednecks/white trash are often just as politically disenfranchised, just as poor, and just as ignorant as the poor black people living in a lot of these places, and it's been that way for centuries.

I don't fear racists. I'm afraid of heights and failure.

I'm all for black people declaring an all-out war, but keep in mind they'r being baited into it. It will just be an excuse for great militarization of the police forces, and it will be the first step in getting our society to accept a police state.

USSInsiders

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL

They have a right to be there just as anyone else does. I'm not agreeing with what they say but that's their right. They're doing that to piss off blacks into doing stupid shyt, and it's working.

And what's going to happen? A race war.

Ronnie Lott

#49erGang
Daps
I disagree. I think they're pawns.

Who is they? The rich whites? The poor whites? Sure, some people choose things, but most of these poor people are born into this lifestyle. And again I am using poor to describe their economic status. The real radical redneck racists are usually byproducts of a system that perpetuates their ignorant belief system just as many blacks are byproducts of a system that fosters ignorance and a lack of valuation as it relates to education. This is all engineered.

Most of them are pawns. "Terrorists" (very vague) are pawns, and most Nazis were pawns also. The fact you don't see that just exposes your ignorance of history and how you control people. This is getting way off topic but I like discussion so I'll write this anyway.

Here's a pair quote from Hitler, one of the earliest leaders of the Nazi party:

"Make the lie big, make it simple, keep saying it, and eventually they will believe it."

"What luck for rulers that men do not think."

In post war germany, hitler rose to power by making up lies and capitalizing on the desperation of the german people. He blamed their lack of pride and economic destitution on Jews, minorities, political enemies. He faked terrorist attacks to inspire his people to follow his orders and look at him as a god. He manipulated and brainwashed his people to follow him and commit acts of terror and murder on his behalf. They were all pawns. Did they believe it? Absolutely. He was just channeling their fear and passion for his own control.

Many "Terrorists" are pawns also. They are funded and antagonized by intelligence services and nations to their bidding and commit proxy acts of violence. They are brainwahsed by religion, poverty and a whole host of other factors.

In the south, you had plantation owners, then you had poor southern sharecroppers and black slaves. Plantation owners and share croppers were united in their hate for black people, but the plantation owners saw many poor whites as no better than the blacks in some respects. Many planation owners and rich white men in the south convinced the poor whites that they were poor because of blacks. Blacks were just another competitor they had to deal with, hence the Black Codes and forced indentured servitude post Civil War.

These rednecks/white trash are often just as politically disenfranchised, just as poor, and just as ignorant as the poor black people living in a lot of these places, and it's been that way for centuries.

I don't fear racists. I'm afraid of heights and failure.

I'm all for black people declaring an all-out war, but keep in mind they'r being baited into it. It will just be an excuse for great militarization of the police forces, and it will be the first step in getting our society to accept a police state.

:snoop:

This ain't got nothin to do with "baiting black people"

Ronnie Lott

#49erGang
Daps
They have a right to be there just as anyone else does. I'm not agreeing with what they say but that's their right. They're doing that to piss off blacks into doing stupid shyt, and it's working.

And what's going to happen? A race war.

If I walk up to a police officer and threaten his life, what's gonna happen to me?

Stop making excuses for these MFs man :what: