KKK get stomped out in South Carolina

Retired Account

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Bronx
As I suspected that shooting was just fan the flames of racial tension. Poor people fighting amongst each other while the people pulling the strings :mjlol:

All of this bullshyt over a flag. What a pathetic country man

This is truth, been going on for centuries and people are still falling for it.

i doubt that any of the people protesting in favor of the confederate flag had any compassion for black people before Roof so how much has changed? :comeon:
The only thing Roof did was make them go public.

How are the black people wrong for showing their fustrations? :comeon:

If we cant have swastika rallies then why can we have one for the confederate flag :what:

Imagery is important and frustration dosent know income

Last edited:

Londilon

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Obama won't do anything about this terrorist organization so black people are.

USSInsiders

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
i doubt that any of the people protesting in favor of the confederate flag had any compassion for black people before Roof so how much has changed? :comeon:
The only thing Roof did was make them go public.

How are the black people wrong for showing their fustrations? :comeon:

If we cant have swastika rallies then why can we have one for the confederate flag :what:

Imagery is important and frustration dosent know income

Notice I never indicated whether they were right or wrong, and I never specifically named a party—white or black.

Rednecks are entitled to go out and there be outspoken and voice their opinions just as black people or guilty white people are free to do the same. There's just nothing productive that happens at events like this. Same reason I never go to political rallies.

Fights and arguments breaking out over what? Absolutely nothing. This flag shyt was all a distraction that is working perfectly to antagonize racist white supremacists

USSInsiders

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
@BuddyOmar , you're Dominican, so you don't even have a dog in this fight. Kinda foul for you to act like your opinion is worth anything since you don't understand the dynamics at work here.

Anyone's opinion is as valuable as someone else wants it to be, that's not for me to decide, and frankly it doesn't matter. I know the dynamics better than most of the population, so much so that I see all of this shyt for what it is. One giant red herring designed to piss off the entire racist south and antagonize them and give them fodder for their retarded ignorance.

Removing that flag does absolutely nothing other than piss of racist white people. The racist white power structure is just cowtowing so all of the libtards in our country feel like something good is happening. Our country is retarded and falls for this shyt over and over, so I'm not going to belabor that point any further.

I personally don't want the flag flown over any state capitols. It's the flag of a foreign country and flatout shouldn't be flown over American cities. If people want to fly it on their porch or car, that's their right. I live in Florida so I've been used to this racist shyt since I was a kid.

But I'm an American citizen, and all of these people in this video are Americans just the same. It's just a shame to see them entangled in what I believe is a engineered race war.

USSInsiders

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
It's not just about the flag though, it's about what the flag represents. The flag is just a symbol for white supremacy which will exist with or without the flag.
Who exactly are your people? What race are they? And why is it always these dudes with commas in their negative rep that claim to hate the site but are on here all the time.

Exactly, it's a symbol. Symbolic victories are worthless, unless of course you're a libtard

godkiller

"We are the Fury"
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Notice I never indicated whether they were right or wrong, and I never specifically named a party—white or black.

Rednecks are entitled to go out and there be outspoken and voice their opinions just as black people or guilty white people are free to do the same. There's just nothing productive that happens at events like this. Same reason I never go to political rallies.

Fights and arguments breaking out over what? Absolutely nothing. This flag shyt was all a distraction that is working perfectly to antagonize racist white supremacists

What? Fights and arguments are breaking out over hate speech and violence against black people. The shyt is worth fighting for. You are just a scared faq. Who gives a fukk if racist white supremacists are "antagonized"? Live in fear brehs.

USSInsiders

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
What? Fights and arguments are breaking out over hate speech and violence against black people. The shyt is worth fighting for. You are just a scared faq. Who gives a fukk if racist white supremacists are "antagonized"? Live in fear brehs.

You don't get the point, genius. These poor trailer trash bumfukks are just pawns that have been used by the rich plantation owning class for centuries. You wanna fight white supremacy? Attack the actual power structure. You and all the other militants are building a bridge that leads into the ocean. You don't win chess by killing pawns, you win by trapping the king.

The flag thing is just giving those supremacists fodder to fukk with the poor black people living in these communities. This is all engineered purposely.

I'm not scared at all. If I have to defend myself I am prepared to do so, probably better than you. But go ahead, continue to pop off. Everyone is tough on the net.

Ronnie Lott

#49erGang
Daps

Well what exactly are you saying then? :stopitslime: stop dancing around shyt and make a difinitive pov

Ronnie Lott

#49erGang
Daps
You don't get the point, genius. These poor trailer trash bumfukks are just pawns that have been used by the rich plantation owning class for centuries. You wanna fight white supremacy? Attack the actual power structure. You and all the other militants are building a bridge that leads into the ocean. You don't win chess by killing pawns, you win by trapping the king.

The flag thing is just giving those supremacists fodder to fukk with the poor black people living in these communities. This is all engineered purposely.

I'm not scared at all. If I have to defend myself I am prepared to do so, probably better than you. But go ahead, continue to pop off. Everyone is tough on the net.

This nikka:mjlol: