KKK get stomped out in South Carolina

CodeBlaMeVi

I love not to know so I can know more...
Supporter
Daps
I swear these racist MFs read from the same script. They talk shyt because they know they have the police there to protect them. They talk mad shyt, then get their ass kicked, then play the innocent victim :pachaha:
They're just cowards who sit in the woods and talk shyt. Their forecacs got off on people who were hesitant to defend themselves after being enslaved. Now that rah-rah shyt holds no bearing. Brehs got guns too and cacs made life so miserable for brehs so what is it to bash a racist's head in? Nothing.

Biscayne

Ocean air
Daps
Reppin
Cruisin’
These two statements seem to contradict one another. If whites have already won the game enough for them to rig it in their favor then how can you say they can't compete with us? Seems as though they already have competed and won. You also spoke of economics. I feel like THATS where we need to be as a people. Creating our own jobs, keeping money flowing through our communities, being dependent on one another!!! We've done it before with much much less opportunities than we have now. Black Wallstreet is what I'm referring to. This whole race war people keep talking about is another game rigged in THEIR favor. We would surly lose. We need to get out of the streets, and into libraries. Street life is NOT the way to go. I'm sorry but I just disagree with you, and other posters with similar opinions.
And what happened to Black Wall Street? Did it meet it's end via shoddy economics, or through street/brute/mob violence via White people? Like you said, we had a Black Wall Street, and it didn't take economic tactics, and numbers crunching, and White collar tactics to bring it down. All it took was brute force and violence. Sometimes(not all the time) Blacks just merely showing the enemy that there are repercussions for their blatant racist antagonism, is good enough. Marching through the streets calling people ******s and claiming that Dylan Roof is a hero? Ha, those CACs had it coming. As far as I'm concerned, yesterday was a great day(cue Ice Cube).

Knuckles Red

<3<3<3
Daps
And what happened to Black Wall Street? Did it meet it's end via shoddy economics, or through street/brute/mob violence via White people? Like you said, we had a Black Wall Street, and it didn't take economic tactics, and numbers crunching, and White collar tactics to bring it down. All it took was brute force and violence. Sometimes(not all the time) Blacks just merely showing the enemy that there are repercussions for their blatant racist antagonism, is good enough. Marching through the streets calling people ******s and claiming that Dylan Roof is a hero? Ha, those CACs had it coming. As far as I'm concerned, yesterday was a great day(cue Ice Cube).
I disagree.

Amphibious

Land, water, wherever.
Daps
All these losers in this thread getting pride out of this shyt :dead:

Y'all the same as racist white folk.

You got nothing going on in your life, so you cling to racial victories to feel better about yourselves.

:dead:

Me and my people are too busy making money and eating good/fukking bytches to be worried about this staged racial battle on TV.

This site is a loser counseling room.

Drones

Visions of $
Daps
As I suspected that shooting was just fan the flames of racial tension. Poor people fighting amongst each other while the people pulling the strings

All of this bullshyt over a flag. What a pathetic country man
It's not just about the flag though, it's about what the flag represents. The flag is just a symbol for white supremacy which will exist with or without the flag.
All these losers in this thread getting pride out of this shyt

Y'all the same as racist white folk.

You got nothing going on in your life, so you cling to racial victories to feel better about yourselves.

Me and my people are too busy making money and eating good/fukking bytches to be worried about this staged racial battle on TV.

This site is a loser counseling room.
Who exactly are your people? What race are they? And why is it always these dudes with commas in their negative rep that claim to hate the site but are on here all the time.

Last edited:

Bugatti Biceps

Supreme Hacker
Daps
Reppin
Bed-Stuy, Brooklyn NY
Finally. Hope they can keep it up. I'd be all for black folks putting money into the gangs pockets if they were to quit selling drugs and work as a defense force/retribution force to go body a whole police department whenever they get out of pocket and take a black life.

Biscayne

Ocean air
Daps
Reppin
Cruisin’

You see how quick that White supremacist was willing to shoot them? That was one of the instances where the White officer potentially saved the lives of Black folks, from the spontaneity of a angry White supremacist. Good on that officer.

Although, had that White supremacist been a member of the New Black Panthers, and had those protesters been White, then the Black Panther might've had 5 bullet wounds in his back. But all in all #progress.

Kid McNamara

'97 Mike Bibby
Daps
Reppin
Freshman Year
As I suspected that shooting was just fan the flames of racial tension. Poor people fighting amongst each other while the people pulling the strings :mjlol:

All of this bullshyt over a flag. What a pathetic country man

This is truth, been going on for centuries and people are still falling for it.