Kings trade Haliburton, Hield, Kardashian to Indy for Sabonis + more

tremonthustler1

aka bx_representer
Daps
Reppin
My Pops Forever RIP
Ya'll are overrating Sabonis.. He's going to look hell of a lot worse without a floor-spacing rim protector to optimize his game. He's not capable of playing the 5 defensively and works best with a shooting big that would allow him to operate in his spots as a 4. Players like Myles Turner don't grow on trees.
The only issue with Holmes is that he's a mid range guy too, so they may get in each other's way offensively.

Haliburton wanted to be a King, which is why fans are angry about this. I get it, but Fox playing the way he's playing just wasn't gonna get moved for something crazy. Fox at one point coulda got you the #1 pick in the draft, but they eventually maxed him out.

No1

Retired.
Supporter
Daps
the only thing they have in common is their retarded shooting motion

they play nothing alike

he's averaging double digit assists since Fox got hurt and he's been scoring the ball with elite defense

:usure:
nikka did you say elite defense? If you don’t get the fukk out of here. He’s averaging double digits assists as they lose games - none of that shyt is impactful. Halliburton is Brogdon at his peak. Fox at last year’s level of play was bordering on All Star PG.

verbaltelekinesis

LWO Joint Chief
Daps
Reppin
Dallas
I'm finding out who actually watches the games with these responses.

Haliburton is the player Dejounte was 2 yrs ago, but a better shooter.

I had been trying to tell nikkas years ago that Dejounte was going to be a beast.

I left that ^^^^ space to clear my throat *clears throat*...

Tyrese Haliburton is going to be a beast in 2 years.

Bonus take: He is already a better player than Fox now!

triplehate

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
ECU
feels weird these teams with what seems like little chance to do anything good would trade players to one another.

let those players join a team that isn’t in a miserable existence.

Naw fukk that :mjgrin: y'all want everybody to win and be happy. Somebody gotta be a loser :blessed:

Remote

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
In the last few days the Pacers have acquired Ricky Rubio, Tyrese Haliburton and Buddy Hield.
Rubio is a FA this summer, but Hield and Haliburton aren't.

So their backcourt is Hield, Haliburton, Duarte, Brogdon, and Sykes?
Not sure how that all works out.

I liked the idea of moving LeVert. And by itself, I think Haliburton is a great acquisition.
I guess this signals they're hoping to build their front court with a lottery pick?