Thavoiceofthevoiceless

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Voiceless Realm
I don't think so, I pre-ordered mine and got it immediately after. It's dope because of the alternate Dearly Beloved theme that plays maybe once or twice in KH3, and plus the artwork itself is flames.

But Japan also ended up getting an exclusive theme, which is basically the ReMind title screen and the same Dearly Beloved theme as the Pre-Order theme you get normally.

I'd hope they allow you to buy it at some point, because I know KH3 last year had a pre-order theme (I think if you bought an exclusive PS4, I don't remember) and it was also Dearly Beloved too.

They eventually made all? of the pre-order keyblades purchasable, so hopefully they would eventually do the same for the themes or at least release it for free.

Thavoiceofthevoiceless

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Voiceless Realm
Finally defeat Yozora today with the help of links of course. Pretty crummy that they hid premium mode behind the secret boss as it should be free content/base game update.

SE really needs to find a way to keep the Disney aspect apart of the KHA franchise. They are known for having relatively high/unrealistic sales goals for their IPs (The recent Tomb Raider reboot for example.)

There’s no guarantee that causal or even hardcore fans will even continue with the franchise without the Disney part of the game. It’s a pretty big gamble to take especially after how well the last game sold from the hype of 3.

humminbird

Veteran
Daps
Finally defeat Yozora today with the help of links of course. Pretty crummy that they hid premium mode behind the secret boss as it should be free content/base game update.

SE really needs to find a way to keep the Disney aspect apart of the KHA franchise. They are known for having relatively high/unrealistic sales goals for their IPs (The recent Tomb Raider reboot for example.)

There’s no guarantee that causal or even hardcore fans will even continue with the franchise without the Disney part of the game. It’s a pretty big gamble to take especially after how well the last game sold from the hype of 3.
That’s what I’m saying.
There’s enough movies and ip to help them out
Also that’s why I can’t find premium mode :ohhh:

Thavoiceofthevoiceless

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Voiceless Realm
That’s what I’m saying.
There’s enough movies and ip to help them out
Also that’s why I can’t find premium mode :ohhh:

It’s weird that they mention it in the game with the update, but don’t tell you how or when you unlock it until after you defeat him.

One of them was to fly from the top of tower all the way to the Kingdom of Corona without touching the ground and landing up to 5 times. Shyt was difficult.

A lot of people forget that he got kicked off that FF project for specific reasons, so I really don’t have optimism that he will get it right this time. Especially since he made/got the same criticisms for KH 3 that was given about FFXV.

Last edited:

humminbird

Veteran
Daps
It’s weird that they mention it in the game with the update, but don’t tell you how or when you unlock it until after you defeat him.

One of them was to fly from the top of tower all the way to the Kingdom of Corona without touching the ground and landing up to 5 times. Shyt was difficult.

A lot of forget that he got kicked off that FF project for specific reasons, so I really don’t have optimism that he will get it right this time. Especially since he made/got the same criticisms for KH 3 that was given about FFXV.
the biggest problem with nourma I see is he gets way too inspired. which isn't so bad but he gets inspired when he's in mid-project and he wants to change things.
there's a story where he wanted a musical minigame in a ff game because he saw les miserables or some movie. :mjlol: they told him to sit his ass down.

Thavoiceofthevoiceless

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Voiceless Realm
KH already has the issue of convoluted storylines/too many plots going on the same time and can’t afford to add the Yozora/FF if he doesn’t have a long term plan in place :mjlol:

That’s why the black box plot line in UX/3 was a waste if you weren’t actually going to tell what was :mjlol:

And the Foretellers is a different discussion altogether because it opens up even more questions :mjlol:

Phillyrider807

My Soundtrack is the second “Carter”
Daps
Reppin
215 Uptown!

The hardcore fanbase actually wants more time with the original characters then the Disney ones. Of course the mainline Disney characters we still care about because they are part of the original story (Mickey Donald goofy yensid Malificent Pete Merlin etc) Hell the Mickey scene in the dlc is being regarded as the best scene in kingdom hearts history.

But one of the biggest complaints about kh3 was that nothing happened for over 20 hours during the Disney worlds then we suddenly get a 5 hour plot dump then the game ends.

Hell just look at the promotional content for the dlc. Not even Donald and goofy are in it and the kh community loves the dlc.

part of this is how strict Disney is. They don’t allow their movie proprieties to cross over with others. So we are always gonna get a semi retelling of the movie with a few bits of dialogue to tie it into the overall narrative. And with how big the original story has gotten and how attached we are to the original characters the Disney side just seems like pointless filler now.

Going into this new saga the original story is only gonna get bigger. U have the MoM the foretellers Luxu “darkness” the dandelion leaders and now yozora.

Now I agree Disney should stay since that’s the main selling point for the casuals. But they have got to find a better way to not make the Disney side of this franchise pointless. They been less and less relevant every game (again this doesn’t include characters like Mickey Donald and goofy)

Thavoiceofthevoiceless

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Voiceless Realm
The hardcore fanbase actually wants more time with the original characters then the Disney ones. Of course the mainline Disney characters we still care about because they are part of the original story (Mickey Donald goofy yensid Malificent Pete Merlin etc) Hell the Mickey scene in the dlc is being regarded as the best scene in kingdom hearts history.

But one of the biggest complaints about kh3 was that nothing happened for over 20 hours during the Disney worlds then we suddenly get a 5 hour plot dump then the game ends.

Hell just look at the promotional content for the dlc. Not even Donald and goofy are in it and the kh community loves the dlc.

part of this is how strict Disney is. They don’t allow their movie proprieties to cross over with others. So we are always gonna get a semi retelling of the movie with a few bits of dialogue to tie it into the overall narrative. And with how big the original story has gotten and how attached we are to the original characters the Disney side just seems like pointless filler now.

Going into this new saga the original story is only gonna get bigger. U have the MoM the foretellers Luxu “darkness” the dandelion leaders and now yozora.

Now I agree Disney should stay since that’s the main selling point for the casuals. But they have got to find a better way to not make the Disney side of this franchise pointless. They been less and less relevant every game (again this doesn’t include characters like Mickey Donald and goofy)

Luxu/Foretellers/Black Box is mainly where the problem lies. They are going to have to find a way to retell that story as a lot of people either 1. Don’t know any of those people or what’s going on 2. Don’t know the story of UX and what all it entails or even played the mobile and watched the movie. 3. Find a way to tie it to the present day and tie up all lose ends from the mobile game. Especially if 3 wasn’t a one off game release for X Box.

It’s my theory that Luxu summons them from the past, which is why they show up in the epilogue, but even then you have to find a way to show in game where they came from. That’s why they desperately need to bring UX to console since the game is likely ending soon.

Even then, you would have the problem of telling two different side stories (UX, Verum Rex) kind of at the same time.

Last edited:

humminbird

Veteran
Daps
so the next kingdom hearts mobile game will be called kingdom hearts dark road.
This is a xehanort game

Phillyrider807

My Soundtrack is the second “Carter”
Daps
Reppin
215 Uptown!
Luxu/Foretellers/Black Box is mainly where the problem lies. They are going to have to find a way to retell that story as a lot of people either 1. Don’t know any of those people or what’s going on 2. Don’t know the story of UX and what all it entails or even played the mobile and watched the movie. 3. Find a way to tie it to the present day and tie up all lose ends from the mobile game. Especially if 3 wasn’t a one off game release for X Box.

It’s my theory that Luxu summons them from the past, which is why they show up in the epilogue, but even then you have to find a way to show in game where they came from. That’s why they desperately need to bring UX to console since the game is likely ending soon.

Even then, you would have the problem of telling two different side stories (UX, Verum Rex) kind of at the same time.

Yea i agree with that. Im sure at the very least they will remake UX into a movie as they did for Days/Coded

Thavoiceofthevoiceless

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Voiceless Realm
how'd they botch this thing twice? :dahell:

SE never learned from the FFXV fiasco and released an incomplete game.

Rather than using the DLC to add new content and other stuff, the majority of the time/content was devoted to filling in the blanks and including modes that should have been in the base game.

They at least shouldn’t have hidden the two keyblades behind completing critical mode and finding all the emblems. It’s literally the first KH game I have ever played that I could care less about doing a 2nd playthrough.

Last edited:

Kerkum

Superstar
Daps

I was hoping the DLC would do a better retelling of the Frozen world. In KH1 and KH2 (somewhat) the Disney worlds were actually integral to the plot in. For instance, characters like Aladdin and Ariel knew the stakes were high and assisted Sora in defeating the heartless and closing the key hole. Now, we have Sora just showing up to piece together the plot of the movies