Thavoiceofthevoiceless

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Voiceless Realm
the switch is ok. I almost regret buying it so quickly. breath of the wild is good, smash bros is too. but I can't recommend buying it at full price if you're not a nintendo stan.

I’m assuming that it’s still selling wells as discount deals for it are hard to come by outside of Black Friday and a few other deals?

Don Homer

Molto Bene
Supporter
Daps
Do i have to defeat all the organization data models before i can advance in the story?

The Guru

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Basically, Sora has to jump through hearts (via the Power of Waking) in order to not mess up the timeline even further. So he's sent back in time, but nothing's actually changed. He's just seeing things from a different perspective now, which is what we're seeing in the new DLC. The goal is for him to somehow reach Kairi before the end of KH3 happens -- when he leaves to go save Kairi, after Xehanort is defeated.

Edit: Ah seems i have not seen everything yet..never mind

This much i gathered. He goes back in time first in the main game, then again in the dlc. But what happens to the "present Sora" in the ending of the dlc? shyt doesn't make sense. The future sora who went back dissappears for magic fukkery reasons, ok i accept that, price of doing time shyt. But where did the present Sora go?

Last edited:

Tenchi Ryu

Ashtray B!tch
Daps
Reppin
Chicago - SouthSide - Wild 100s
Edit: Ah seems i have not seen everything yet..never mind

This much i gathered. He goes back in time first in the main game, then again in the dlc. But what happens to the "present Sora" in the ending of the dlc? shyt doesn't make sense. The future sora who went back dissappears for magic fukkery reasons, ok i accept that, price of doing time shyt. But where did the present Sora go?
Present sora is future sora...who is lost in the shibuya looking world....There's a part in the dlc where future sora almost runs into past sora by mistake and Master Xehanort points out he's running out of time. Otherwise everything happens exactly the same as time plays out, where after doing what he did future sora and kairi end up back on the destiny island before we see him vanish

Thavoiceofthevoiceless

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Voiceless Realm
Present sora is future sora...who is lost in the shibuya looking world....There's a part in the dlc where future sora almost runs into past sora by mistake and Master Xehanort points out he's running out of time. Otherwise everything happens exactly the same as time plays out, where after doing what he did future sora and kairi end up back on the destiny island before we see him vanish

And from that point, he ends up encountering Yozora. Depending on whether you defeat him or not, there’s two different endings which isn’t made clear as to which one is canon and what is the next game after. I’m going with the bad ending as the canon one as it seems intentional that you don’t get to refight him if you lose.

Last edited:

Deafheaven

Gleaming and Empty
Supporter
Daps
Yall trying to make sense of a plot Nomura probs made off a coke bender that he doesnt understand either. Godspeed. Cain believe hoe hard I stanned this seriea for it to come to this :snoop:

The Guru

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Yall trying to make sense of a plot Nomura probs made off a coke bender that he doesnt understand either. Godspeed. Cain believe hoe hard I stanned this seriea for it to come to this :snoop:
Not an unfair sentiment. The whole time watching the ending i was sitting there thinking ok how are you going to fukk it up now? And they didn't fail to deliver on that feeling.

Last edited:

Hyperion

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The Land of The North
Not on unfair sentiment. The whole time watching the ending i was sitting there thinking ok how are you going to fukk it up now? And they didn't fail to deliver on that feeling.

Long story short, I think him getting booted off FF Versus XIII resulted in him retooling all of those concepts into Kingdom Hearts now. He could link things up in a clean matter, because I'm sure he's seen the criticism about how the story's gotten really convoluted (I love this franchise to bits, confusion and all), so he'd better focus more on clarity for this new saga.

humminbird

Veteran
Daps
i heard an interesting theory about yazora :ohhh:
We know that Yazora's form is not his real form due to the secret ending. we also know that the nameless star is looking for the real yazora but can't find him because he's changed beyond recognition. Someone thinks that yazora is this character from chi who fled the dandelion world and is purposefully hiding in a video game world. apparently you can transfer your heart to different universes and be dormant in them. Yazora is definitely a video game character and he knows it. the reason this is true because he takes your kupo coin. A very meta item for a boss to know it exists.
So how are they going to tie all of this together to find the real yazora?
Wreck-it Ralph :wow:
in the movie you transfer from video game to video game and even in the movie the villain had taken refuge in a game that wasn't his.
if this is true then it's almost genius.
Wreck-it Ralph is also a story point in the mobile game.

Thavoiceofthevoiceless

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Voiceless Realm
i heard an interesting theory about yazora :ohhh:
We know that Yazora's form is not his real form due to the secret ending. we also know that the nameless star is looking for the real yazora but can't find him because he's changed beyond recognition. Someone thinks that yazora is this character from chi who fled the dandelion world and is purposefully hiding in a video game world. apparently you can transfer your heart to different universes and be dormant in them. Yazora is definitely a video game character and he knows it. the reason this is true because he takes your kupo coin. A very meta item for a boss to know it exists.
So how are they going to tie all of this together to find the real yazora?
Wreck-it Ralph :wow:
in the movie you transfer from video game to video game and even in the movie the villain had taken refuge in a game that wasn't his.
if this is true then it's almost genius.
Wreck-it Ralph is also a story point in the mobile game.

It makes total sense as Wreck-it Ralph is the latest new world released in UX and has to have some significance. Unfortunately, global is four months ahead of us so they would need to speed up updates for us to all be at the same point storywise for it to work.

They would also need a way or platform for non-mobile gamers to figure out what the hell is going on with the lore.

It’s why I say that one of those projects really needs to be UX on Switch or another console. Especially now that the game is now on X-Box consoles.

Last edited:

Hyperion

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The Land of The North
Are they not giving to people even if they purchase the game?

I don't think so, I pre-ordered mine and got it immediately after. It's dope because of the alternate Dearly Beloved theme that plays maybe once or twice in KH3, and plus the artwork itself is flames.

But Japan also ended up getting an exclusive theme, which is basically the ReMind title screen and the same Dearly Beloved theme as the Pre-Order theme you get normally.

I'd hope they allow you to buy it at some point, because I know KH3 last year had a pre-order theme (I think if you bought an exclusive PS4, I don't remember) and it was also Dearly Beloved too.