rabbid

Superstar
Daps
The best days of Kingdom Hearts might be behind us in all honesty. The "2.5" Era was an unbelievable level of quality and its been like 3 or 4 games since then that were all mid. May be time to start looking at remakes and closing out on a high note.

Thavoiceofthevoiceless

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Voiceless Realm
Riku - xehanort
Terra - xehanort
Aqua - xehanort
Young xehanort - xehanort
Ansem, seeker of darkness - xehanort's heartless
xemnas - xehanort's nobody
master xehanort - xehanort
young xehanort - xehanort
Larxene - xehanort
Marluxia - xehanort
Demyx - xehanort
Luxord - xehanort

this nikka has infected pretty much every person in the story with his essence :aicmon:
And turns out he was just a pawn all along, which makes how long they dragged the story even worse :russ:

humminbird

Veteran
Daps
I wasn't too keen on the story anyways
for me after that awful kingdom hurts 3ds game made it so convoluted I was done paying attention
my biggest problems with the game were
no real olympus coliseum minigame like the others
how they ruined the stitch summon.
Disney not letting the frozen world be what they originally intended(it's obvious something else was going down in that world and other people have talked about it) and did we need a let it go cutscene :gucci:
not having a baymax and jack jack summon :mjcry:

i do have a friend though that was pissed with how it ended and I understand why. especially since Nourma seems like he wants Sora's story to go on forever so you'll never get a true ending with him:mjlol:

Thavoiceofthevoiceless

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Voiceless Realm
I wasn't too keen on the story anyways
for me after that awful kingdom hurts 3ds game made it so convoluted I was done paying attention
my biggest problems with the game were
no real olympus coliseum minigame like the others
how they ruined the stitch summon.
Disney not letting the frozen world be what they originally intended(it's obvious something else was going down in that world and other people have talked about it) and did we need a let it go cutscene :gucci:
not having a baymax and jack jack summon :mjcry:

i do have a friend though that was pissed with how it ended and I understand why. especially since Nourma seems like he wants Sora's story to go on forever so you'll never get a true ending with him:mjlol:
Elsa was supposed to be evil right or was there more to it?

People complained about Olympus Coliseum never being fully explorable with people, so the tradeoff of getting rid of the tournaments wasn't surprising. Besides, they didn't have anyone to add to them since they didn't really use FF unlike previous years.

Thavoiceofthevoiceless

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Voiceless Realm
yeah
the theory a lot of people have is she was completely corrupted by the darkness and you have to help Anna climb up her ice castle to confront her.
You could tell that's what they were alluding to with Laxrene, but stuck with the story in making Hans the villain. Boss fight was kind of dope though.

It's why I don't have faith Disney would do right if they gave KH3 access to Star Wars and Avengers with how meddlesome they've been over the years about their IPs.

humminbird

Veteran
Daps
You could tell that's what they were alluding to with Laxrene, but stuck with the story in making Hans the villain. Boss fight was kind of dope though.

It's why I don't have faith Disney would do right if they gave KH3 access to Star Wars and Avengers with how meddlesome they've been over the years about their IPs.
yeah I agree