“Donald was out here with the Duck”
:mjlol:

I’m still dying laughing at this:russ:
This is real? :laff:
Why they take his staff?

PoorAndDangerous

Superstar
Daps
i literally never even finished this game. shyt was wildly underwhelming. Square did way too much with the summon animation and random ass abilities and team up abilities and bullshyt. makes the FPS drop to like 5.

Phillyrider807

My Soundtrack is the second “Carter”
Daps
Reppin
215 Uptown!
Got my first no damage on one of the data battles on critical!! Hell of a feeling. These are hands down some of the best bosses in videogaming.

I also got footage of beating Terranort on critical.

I still have yet to beat Xemnas Dark Riku Xion Master Xehanort or Yozora. Part of it has been work though but now that i got the next week off i plan on beating all of them

Phillyrider807

My Soundtrack is the second “Carter”
Daps
Reppin
215 Uptown!
Ultima weapon with accessories that replenish your magic so you can constantly heal.

I hate using Ultima weapon. Feels too cheap. And i have elixers/potions on. Im playing on critical so healing items don't mean much when u die in one hit anyway.

To think Xion Master Xehanort and Yozora are even harder..... I dont know if i should :blessed:or :francis:

Clark Wayne

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
FL
I hate using Ultima weapon. Feels too cheap. And i have elixers/potions on. Im playing on critical so healing items don't mean much when u die in one hit anyway.

To think Xion Master Xehanort and Yozora are even harder..... I dont know if i should :blessed:or :francis:
Master Xehanort wasn’t that hard for me. A lot of his attacks are flashy and big so they are easy to see coming.

Xion on the other hand is a different story.

Not even gonna mention Yozora, fukk that dude. :mjlol: