Thavoiceofthevoiceless

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Voiceless Realm
Yeah I’m seeing that,
If there’s no more Disney I’m out. As childish as Disney is it gives some foundation for this series.
Like you said Disney owns this so I have no idea what he’s doing.

It could work if they used some of their more mature Disney films and franchises, but Disney likely wouldn’t go for that either.

Thavoiceofthevoiceless

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Voiceless Realm
I’m surprised they don’t restart this series , it’s just a mess story wise.

:dead:

I honestly don’t think that the next game will do as well since the hype for 3 has worn off. The question will be what happens after if it gets to the point that sales don’t reach expectations or something happens and Nomura isn’t over the franchise anymore. That’s why I don’t think that the KH series will ever have closure.

Thavoiceofthevoiceless

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Voiceless Realm
Put in MCU characters along with the actors voicing them :lolbron:

Remember how a lot of people were posting theories that Star Wars and MCU worlds would appear in KH 3. I’m surprised they didn’t have any accessories or keyblades related those franchises as brand promotion.

The story has now become too convoluted and dark for regular Disney franchises anyways. But there’s no way they’d allow MCU or Star Wars worlds though unfortunately.

Last edited:

Phillyrider807

My Soundtrack is the second “Carter”
Daps
Reppin
215 Uptown!
KH3 got outsold by MK11 & Borderlands 3 after 6 years of hype

It's over :francis:

Lol at thinking this. KH3 sold the best out of the series and Square has added 2 more Kingdom hearts team to the already existing teams which means they now have 4 different teams working on different kingdom hearts projects

I understand the casuals fell out of love with Kingdom hearts and thats fine. The hardcore kingdom hearts fanbase is strong enough for this series to continue on. And that's exactly who this dlc is targeted to. Hell there wasn't a single disney world/character showcased in the promo for this dlc outside of M/D/G. This is clearly for the fans.

People say Kingdom hearts is dead when this is a franchise with a strong enough fanbase that they are pumping out yearly orchestra concerts, How in the hell does that sound like a dead series?

The real test is going to be how does the next game do now that it doesn’t have the hype of 3 to help sell it.

I agree this is the real test. And at the very least Square believes in the series going forward as shown with the 2 newly announced kingdom hearts studio.

This music is :banderas:

This was my original reason for coming here was to talk about how amazing these music remixes are for the data fights. Good lord these are some beautiful arrangements. Kingdom hearts has always been recognized as one of the greats in terms of video game music but i honestly think Kingdom hearts has some of the best scores in media period. Not just video games.

I truly think you can put Kingdom hearts entire score up against stuff like Game of thrones or Star wars. Yoko is a god damn legend.

Like just listen to these. These are incredible

As far as the data fights go im 5/13 on critical. Just beat terranort. These fights are godlike. KH has some of the best boss fights in videogames

Last edited:

Thavoiceofthevoiceless

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Voiceless Realm
I get lingering Will vibes with him

I took me a few weeks to figure out Lingering Will before I eventually defeated him. Yozora is worse as he can steal your keyblade rendering you pretty much useless outside of healing items. On top of that, he can steal your kupo.

For some reason though, I seemed to do more damage to Yozora than I did with the data battles. You’ll have to be on the defensive a lot especially when he does his special moves. Since I lost the first time (I skipped over the cutscenes leading into it), I’ll have to do it from the title screen.