Kim Kardashian is headed to the White House again to help free another black man

Gonzo

Banned
Daps
Reppin
USA
She still not invited to the cookout. And yall c00ns better not start that real one bs. Especially when u never praise black woman for these things

Lol you’re not invited to the cookout with your lame ass. What are you doing? Who have you released? bytch ass. You are a pandering fakkit.

jackswstd

Retired
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
Props to her but I doubt Trump will be so willing this time around. He pardoned a grandmother last time, this guy is 30 years olds and some will argue he was old enough to know right from wrong or some shyt. This is gonna be a harder sell but good luck to her.

Nicole0416_718_929_646212

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC and FBA Riverboat Retaliation
:mjlol:They invited him to the cookout. And even if they were against him bw would've been at their necks, if cartoon version of kanye getting a hug from Michelle Obama set them off what you think the reactions of bw would have been had they went against him?
Whose "they" or "them".?. because all black woman are not "us" and do not represent "my" or "our" mindset or reactions. just like "we" dont assume that all black men represent the collective mentality on this thread.

Caprisun

All Star
Daps
Whose "they" or "them".?. because all black woman are not "us" and do not represent "my" or "our" mindset or reactions. just like "we" dont assume that all black men represent the collective mentality on this thread.
:ehh:you're right. I just don't like it when it's time to discuss issues of whatever Twitter buzzwords or thinkpiece comes up it always paints the narrative of all BM instead of some.

Last edited:

Nicole0416_718_929_646212

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC and FBA Riverboat Retaliation
Props to her but I doubt Trump will be so willing this time around. He pardoned a grandmother last time, this guy is 30 years olds and some will argue he was old enough to know right from wrong or some shyt. This is gonna be a harder sell but good luck to her.
hold up.....wait..whut??! he's not already freed yet???!!!!...
oh shyt.... :ohhh::snoop:.. wtf?? all this caping on here for her, I thought he was already released and she was holding him down....:mjlol: :mjcry:wowwwww...

AsTheWorldBurns

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
State to the Lake
Yep. They see a plastic white woman that is known for fukking with brehs(and lets be honest she's giving bonus points for those reasons), and despite her clearly using her white privilege, status and her relationship with racist donald trump to do what she's done--privilege and status that other BW (average BW and celeb BW) don't even have--she's getting called a real one, compared to harriet tubman, a female Kaep. GTFOH. She's helped ONE black man and ONE black woman so far, and always in front of the cameras(for the publicity). I'm not saying that there isn't some good intention there, because I do believe that on some level with her family fukking with brehs the way they do, and with the fact she has biracial children, she may actually want to do what she can to help. So I definitely salute her for doing this.

That being said, let's also not act like this isn't also motivated by the publicity it will give her name, and to boost her lost c00nye's already sunken image. Like I mentioned before, in the end because it's helping brehs and brehettes I'm with it...

But I'm disappointed by some of the posters a little too--I get it that some of this is jokes, but if the situation was reversed, and we had some down for the cause WM on a pedestal like this, brehs would not fukk with it.

Imagine a world where black men are putting their nose to the grind everyday to help free black people wrongly incarcerated, and one day the fukking dude from Reddit comes along, and talks trump into pardoning one nikka.

Then I hop on the coli and gush about how he a modern day Nat Turner and how nikkas just hate him because he's with Serena.

Turn around and say "it's just a joke breh" like a limp dikk white boy. You can degrade yourself all you want when joking. Cuz it's fun to troll. I don't have a problem with that. But what y'all lil bytches not gon do is degrade historical black figures and dismiss all the work black men and women do everyday to suck some white womans dikk.

This whole thread was pathetic as fukk.

Karb

Veteran
Daps
Imagine a world where black men are putting their nose to the grind everyday to help free black people wrongly incarcerated, and one day the fukking dude from Reddit comes along, and talks trump into pardoning one nikka.

Then I hop on the coli and gush about how he a modern day Nat Turner and how nikkas just hate him because he's with Serena.

Turn around and say "it's just a joke breh" like a limp dikk white boy. You can degrade yourself all you want when joking. Cuz it's fun to troll. I don't have a problem with that. But what y'all lil bytches not gon do is degrade historical black figures and dismiss all the work black men and women do everyday to suck some white womans dikk.

This is TLR :gucci:

Brehs are just clowning. Nobody really believes that she is Ms. Harriet Tubman or Malcom X.. :what:

KamikazePilot

Superstar
Daps
I want all my brothas and sistas that were wrongfully convicted out of the cells

So I'm going to give her props for using her influence to get this black men and woman out of them cells

Just don't forget why she's doing it and remember there are still millions of black men and woman wrongfully convicted and that we really need prison reform to get them out

OliviaTwist

All Star
Daps
Reppin
The Souf
On one hand I can’t hate she “uses her privilege” to help release black people but on the other hand this shyt transparent as fukk. Both her and Trump have been accused of using black people for their personal gain, with her “appropriating” and him dangling black people around every time someone accuses him of being racist

I’m not a lawyer but all it takes to release these people is for her to just waltz in the White House and chat with the president? And what does it say about our society that this woman has so much power?

CarmelBarbie

At peace
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Charlotte

Exactly. Repped.