Kim Kardashian is headed to the White House again to help free another black man

Software

RIP Future Gohan
Daps
Reppin
Swole Gang
ur right, i respect that. But at times, trolls need to be contained, lest they roam free to mock that which shouldn't be. That was a racially inflammatory comment; I commented back. That's not someone or some situation to "use" as troll bait. But the more I see in here, the less that I feel the need to comment on at all.. shyt is sad.
Well yeah you're in a thread about a white woman who does a gesture of support for black men. I understand the frustration you feel reading this.

You know nikkas is ready to eat that up and give her the key to the city after that.
What she did was nice and all but breh in jail deserved to be freed and is getting what he is supposed to.

But whether you like it or not Kim is still apart of this white supremacist system because she benefits from it to a high degree. Perpetuating a standard of beauty that keeps black women buying weave from ming dao after he spits on them so they can have hair like Kim or buying expensive surgeries so they can have a body like Kim or a husband who is a baller like Kanye. But she isn't too much to blame she's gettin what she can out the system. A real hustler Kim K is.

Kim benefits from the system just like All white people do. Lobbying for this man's release is the least she could do in return for taking advantage of us.As @Papa Shango in the flesh stated the system is flawed and we need to stop giving white people too many props when we have other members of our own race fighting to change things. Where are their endorsements? Where are their reality shows? Where are their millions of dollars?

Don't forget white people are the ones who consigned this attack on melanin. Now we got people comparing Kim to Kaepernick and Tubman :russ:

Clowns in here. I get it we are online and playing the fool is fun, hell I do it often just look at my threads but damn some of yall are serious. :mjlol:

Last edited:

Gothboi J

All Star
Daps
hoe ass nikkas can't name a good reason why they hate those kardashian women¿

:scust:

motherfukkers be full of hate just because

Kardashian ain't didn't nothing to nobody. I salute them nikkas they finessed they way into a billion dollar empire and now they getting shyt done. Gotta respect them nikkas. Other than rob that nikka a goofy

CarmelBarbie

At peace
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Charlotte
:mjlol:They invited him to the cookout. And even if they were against him bw would've been at their necks, if cartoon version of kanye getting a hug from Michelle Obama set them off what you think the reactions of bw would have been had they went against him?

Those women are silly. Look, there are some bw that are just as pathetic as some of the stuff I saw posted in this thread. Quick to throw a wm on the pedestal, to bash bm, to seek validation from whites over there own, all to promote their own agendas—and i don’t support those women, agree with their silly faux outrage at stupid shyt, or like them. Those women don’t represent every bw though. And definitely don’t represent me. I don’t trust most white people—not at all. I grew up around enough them, to see through shyt like this. That’s not to say that there aren’t whites that are geniuinely trying to help brehs—I just know that Kim has her own agenda. It is what it is.

Anerdyblackguy

Gotta learn how to kill a nikka from the inside
Supporter
Daps
I think the support from black men (for Kim on this matter) comes from the fact black men have been continuously been getting attacked over and over and over again by black women

-Issa Rae, Chilli, countless videos and articles ( think pieces) saying date out (aka black men aren’t good enough)
-Love affair with Serena and Meghan Markle ( yesss sister for getting a white man)
-Countless Social media trends and real life trends of putting black men down

So when you see somebody like KIM ( wealthy, has a name) using her pedigree and white privilege to help and big up a brother there is an momentary appeal.

Every guy wants to feel wanted sometimes.

:manny: Just my two cents.

Last edited:

ShackZilla89

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NoWhere
Stuff like this is why I'm also open to non black women. Ya'll pro black militants can continue to have the wool pulled over your eyes. Meanwhile a good bit of black women hop on social media to happily tell everyone how much they don't support black men, but want support in return. I'm for all women who got love and RESPECT for me regardless of race...

DrBanneker

Space is the Place
Daps
Reppin
Figthing borg at Wolf 359
Let's just be clear here ok:

Yes, I agree she did a good deed. Yes, I guess she is one of the "good ones"--though I think she could go 180 if the money/rep was in danger.

But really, you going to hold her up like she is some damn idol just because she has deep pockets and you want to pipe her? We really gotta gas up White chicks that pay attention to our struggle to the detriment of BW? Seriously????

There are thousands of Black women holding down brehs behind bars everyday using a higher percent of their income to make things work out. No one knows and no one cares about them though. I would give them props before the world's biggest reality show star.

Caprisun

All Star
Daps
Those women are silly. Look, there are some bw that are just as pathetic as some of the stuff I saw posted in this thread. Quick to throw a wm on the pedestal, to bash bm, to seek validation from whites over there own, all to promote their own agendas—and i don’t support those women, agree with their silly faux outrage at stupid shyt, or like them. Those women don’t represent every bw though. And definitely don’t represent me. I don’t trust most white people—not at all. I grew up around enough them, to see through shyt like this. That’s not to say that there aren’t whites that are geniuinely trying to help brehs—I just know that Kim has her own agenda. It is what it is.
:salute:I agree.
I'm just trying to be careful because some brehettes come here and post and act like their trying to have discussion when it's really a :mjpls:agenda the whole time.
And for the bolded I think they that's her getting back at how the kanye pic went viral, so the next time something comes up she might use what she did to shut people down.

DrBanneker

Space is the Place
Daps
Reppin
Figthing borg at Wolf 359
I think the support from black men (for Kim on this matter) comes from the fact black men have been continuously been getting attacked over and over and over again by black women
-Issa Rae, Chilli, countless videos and articles ( think pieces) saying date out (aka black men aren’t good enough)
-Love affair with Serena and Meghan Markle ( yesss sister for getting a white man)

So when you see somebody like KIM ( wealthy, has a name) using her pedigree and white privilege to help and big up a brother there is an momentary appeal.

Social media has just given every bitter an opinionated person a bullhorn. Those people have always existed but most BM could choose not to interact with them Don't let it get to you.

Nicole0416_718_929_646212

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC and FBA Riverboat Retaliation

I don't base my existence or mentality around "celebrities" who lack any substance or character or assign a value system to them; there's reasons why they are where they are.. and it's not for the greater good. This whole shyt with this thread tho is nothing but some tit-for-tat b.s. on some "you did it to us, so know we're going to do it to you back and forth" due to a feminist anti-black men agenda celebrity twitter culture; that yall seem to apply to black women; we're not all hoodrats or black feminazis... it's offensive to those out here doing ground level work on some boss bytch shyt for the race and culture, without feeling need to degrade black men (or women) in order to feel a sense of utility and purpose (unless justified). Women who don't fit either category get shyt on by those same hoodrats and feminazi-- because of them, we're on the hit list too with bm? That's what it seems.

There's a platform for us to help each other without putting some cac celebrity on a platform in order to do so. And what yall are doing is no better and the same as what you scorn and make fun of - no different that what those types of black women are doing, my question is "how is what you're doing any better".. ur just doing what they want, playing off the white supremacy handbook... sad to see some of these opinions on here and sad to say that it's working. Yall with this attitude - are just coming off to me like a bunch of FEM-"MEN"-IST.. hypocritical and it's disappointing.

The Bookie

I live by two words: Fcuk you, pay me
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
London
The Armenian Aphrodite, a.k.a. The Patron Saint of PAWGs does it again.:wow:

This is what power, wealth and influence looks like.

You're mad because the EFFICACY of her ACTIONS highlight how insignificant you are, and more painfully, how tootheless the black celebs you stan for and live vicariously through are.

Check out @deray’s Tweet:

Check out @deray’s Tweet:

Salty because she eclipsed his entire makeshift career in one swoop. :umad:

I'm gonna need her to ride on these hating motherfukkers on some Michael Moon shyt.

xoxodede

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Michigan/Atlanta
This is great.

But, we have to ask WHY are they letting KIM Kardashian do this.

I am sure it has been plenty of Black/AA people/celebs/activist trying to get innocent people out for decades.

But, Kim has the direct line for Get-A-Black-Person out of jail.

I am happy for this man -- but I am very suspicious on why she is being able to do this. Cause,I guarantee - let a BLACK celeb try to do the same. I am sure it wouldn't be even entertained.

ShadowBroker

Born of the Night
Daps
Reppin
KIC 8462852
This is a mutual jerkoff. I think its pretty obvious it bothers Trump that Black people dont fukk with him. This helps both Kardashian/West and Trumps image. I'm glad to see her using her privilege but this does nothing for the underlying systemic problem. As this thread shows tho it's working for Kim, Trump will remain to be seen...