Kim Kardashian is headed to the White House again to help free another black man

Nicole0416_718_929_646212

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC and FBA Riverboat Retaliation

& i hate all individuals who act contrary to my benefit

not simply on the basis of their appearance

:mjpls:

Let me know when white people, the legal system, the criminal injustice system, and society as a whole, feels the same way about you....
I'll wait..
:francis::stopitslime::mjpls:

CarmelBarbie

At peace
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Charlotte
word.... disappointed with a few posters on this thread. oh well....... it's fuKKKed up, par for the course with the agenda
:francis::mjpls:

Yep. They see a plastic white woman that is known for fukking with brehs(and lets be honest she's giving bonus points for those reasons), and despite her clearly using her white privilege, status and her relationship with racist donald trump to do what she's done--privilege and status that other BW (average BW and celeb BW) don't even have--she's getting called a real one, compared to harriet tubman, a female Kaep. GTFOH. She's helped ONE black man and ONE black woman so far, and always in front of the cameras(for the publicity). I'm not saying that there isn't some good intention there, because I do believe that on some level with her family fukking with brehs the way they do, and with the fact she has biracial children, she may actually want to do what she can to help. So I definitely salute her for doing this.

That being said, let's also not act like this isn't also motivated by the publicity it will give her name, and to boost her lost c00nye's already sunken image. Like I mentioned before, in the end because it's helping brehs and brehettes I'm with it...

But I'm disappointed by some of the posters a little too--I get it that some of this is jokes, but if the situation was reversed, and we had some down for the cause WM on a pedestal like this, brehs would not fukk with it.

Last edited:

re'up

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
San Diego
The problem is it legitimizes the president, and she indirectly condones his actions, and creates an alternative narrative, very close to what Republican leaders say, "Oh, well I don't support everything he does, but look at the tax bill". She goes up there, and smiles for the camera, he signs a bill, they do the promo, and people can say "See, he's not racist.....did you see Kim Kardashian's project"

Not to mention, these women have millions of followers and admirers, who are similar to Trump devotees, in that, they simply pledge their blind allegiance. You can create new Trump supporters, or encourage those who were on the fence, or ambivalent, by pushing the narrative that this kind of action creates.

Get the man out of jail. Just don't do it like this.

Software

RIP Future Gohan
Daps
Reppin
Swole Gang
YES YOU DID! Stop the lies.. dafuq kind of question is that? How do you compare a black woman that was providing a lifeline, literally for black people to that?
-Tubman's work was a constant threat to her own freedom and safety. Slave holders placed a bounty for her capture and the Fugitive Slave Act of 1850 was an ever-present danger, imposing severe punishments on any person who assisted the escape of a slave. Kim K has a bounty on her head that I'm not aware of??

-Harriet suffered life-long headaches, seizures and had vivid dreams as a result of a traumatic head injury she suffered as a teenager while trying to stand up for a fellow field hand. Kim K got hit upside her head for her work on anti-enslavement causes that led to disabilities but yet she still persisted?

Kim K helps 2 prisoners, when you have a number of actual black women working on laws and policies, initiatives on the same issues, difference is that it doesn't get publicized, so yeah.. fuk your question.

I usually rock with you but you're a real azzhole for that.. stay being inflammatory tho; should be worth it.
I 100% agree
However this is thecoli and the internet not worth getting mad and writing this long post. You're low key getting trolled by @Karbaash

Nicole0416_718_929_646212

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC and FBA Riverboat Retaliation
I 100% agree
However this is thecoli and the internet not worth getting mad and writing this long post. You're low key getting trolled by @Karbaash
ur right, i respect that. But at times, trolls need to be contained, lest they roam free to mock that which shouldn't be. That was a racially inflammatory comment; I commented back. That's not someone or some situation to "use" as troll bait. But the more I see in here, the less that I feel the need to comment on, at all.. shyt is sad.

Last edited:

CarmelBarbie

At peace
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Charlotte
:comeon:when that white kappa was speaking on black issues was Bw against him or praising him.

Who? If what your saying is some down for the cause wm got brownie points from bw for doing something positive for blacks—how did bm take it? I have a feeling that the bm saw through it, the same way some of us bw see this.

I’m not going to down or hate on whites when they use their privilege to help us, but the comparing to bw/bm and putting them on a pedestal for doing what is actually easier for them to do(and won’t hurt them or take anything from them) is what I disagree with.

I’m not mad at Kim at all. Just surprised by some of the comments by posters I normally agree with. I get that some of it is light hearted jokes though. But low key these jokes undermine how much bw do support brehs. And if we had the power that Kim did, there are those of us that would do what she did to help.

Swirv

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
She is helping out and I’m happy about that. Anybody hating on her for addressing a problem she did not create, should reconsider their objection.

Caprisun

All Star
Daps
Who? If what your saying is some down for the cause wm got brownie points from bw for doing something positive for blacks—how did bm take it? I have a feeling that the bm saw through it, the same way some of us bw see this.

I’m not going to down or hate on whites when they use their privilege to help us, but the comparing to bw/bm and putting them on a pedestal for doing what is actually easier for them to do(and won’t hurt them or take anything from them) is what I disagree with.

I’m not mad at Kim at all. Just surprised by some of the comments by posters I normally agree with. I get that some of it is light hearted jokes though. But low key these jokes undermine how much bw do support brehs. And if we had the power that Kim did, there are those of us that would do what she did to help.
:mjlol:They invited him to the cookout. And even if they were against him bw would've been at their necks, if cartoon version of kanye getting a hug from Michelle Obama set them off what you think the reactions of bw would have been had they went against him?