Kim Kardashian is headed to the White House again to help free another black man

Nicole0416_718_929_646212

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC and FBA Riverboat Retaliation
:pachaha: c00n is just the catch all phrase for nikkas you don't fukk with huh¿*
if the tap dancing shoes fit.... :yeshrug:
HVAq.gif

C L O N E*0690//////
Daps
Reppin
uptXwn***///***///
so we're gonna act like her being white, and her deceased entertainment lawyer father's legacy within the Hollywood media circles, and racial bias has nothing to do with it... :comeon:
so you hate her because she's white her father was a celebrity lawyer & racial biases¿

Don’t nobody care that she’s with black men. Y’all need to pull your heads from out your asses. And I mean that with no disrespect. But it’s 2018, interracial dating isn’t novel.

Her whole brand is based on provoking reactions from people. If people didn’t hate her, she wouldn’t be famous. It’s in every “boxer braid” pic, every “I didn’t know racism was a thing until I had my baby”.

It’s marketing. So I get it. But we’re not going to act like people feel some type of way for nothing or off of unwarranted “hate”

It’s a disgusting narrative, and you’re better than that.
can you point to anything that would warrant hate as a just reaction¿*

Justin Nitsuj

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Dallas, TX
everyone is free to feel how they feel with or without a good reason

but a female who does basically what 99.9% of all females do just she's the most successful at it ain't nothing to inspire hate

the everyday female has done more fukking & sucking than all them kardashian birds combined possibly

:mjlol:

only difference is the bank account

& i always salute bigg.kris for treating family like a business they made family something people can buy into

:manny:

it ain't nothing to get in your feelings over

Not in my feelings. All I see is them being culture vultures and her getting one black man outta prison isn't enough.

If she really wants respect, she's gonna have to do more than this for the culture that her family appropriate so much.

And plus, I feel like this is another one of their publicity stunts. You ain't gotta publicize everything

StarGirl

All Star
Daps

I don’t hate people I don’t know :yeshrug:

Especially when I know that reaction is a commodity.

So I won’t hate watch your show, I won’t hate stalk your Instagram, I won’t hate purchase your products.

But celebrities are the new gods and people gonna have opinions.

Just hope you keep that same energy in other threads, my love. Wanna see you defending those women, too.

JJ Evans

All Star
Daps
How can some of you be so damn dumb?

Releasing 1 (one)...1 (one)...1 (one) black person per White House visit is NOTHING. This shyt is the most obvious PR stunting bullshyt ever.

This is all designed to get Kanye back in the good graces of the black community, while at the same time helping Trump mobilize a bunch of dumb nikkas to either vote for him/Republicans or trying to make sure that they don’t vote for Democrats/Don’t vote at all.

Stop being dumb. Trump, Kim K, or Kanye don’t give a fukk about us.

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
so you hate her because she's white her father was a celebrity lawyer & racial biases¿

:gucci:how can I hate someone that I don't know personally, don't need to know and never fukked with in the first place??and fuk that white bytch.... she's still white at the end of the day and I don't fuk with those (men or women) on any level outside of what necessitates my interaction; but from your comments, I take it that you do? Kim K is a modern day "Ida B. Wells" to you??
:sas2::mjpls:

C L O N E*0690//////
Daps
Reppin
uptXwn***///***///
Not in my feelings. All I see is them being culture vultures and her getting one black man outta prison isn't enough.

If she really wants respect, she's gonna have to do more than this for the culture that her family appropriate so much.

And plus, I feel like this is another one of their publicity stunts. You ain't gotta publicize everything

ok word

I don’t hate people I don’t know :yeshrug:

Especially when I know that reaction is a commodity.

So I won’t hate watch your show, I won’t hate stalk your Instagram, I won’t hate purchase your products.

But celebrities are the new gods and people gonna have opinions.

Just hope you keep that same energy in other threads, my love. Wanna see you defending those women, too.

okay you got the right perspective

i am not defending anything so much as i am questioning why folks are emotionally stirred to hate by these women¿

C L O N E*0690//////
Daps
Reppin
uptXwn***///***///
:gucci:how can I hate someone that I don't know personally, don't need to know and never fukked with in the first place??and fuk that white bytch.... she's still white at the end of the day and I don't fuk with those (men or women) on any level outside of what necessitates my interaction; but from your comments, I take it that you do? Kim K is a modern day "Ida B. Wells" to you??
:sas2::mjpls:
:mjlol: you extra as fukk with that ida b wells line

& i hate all individuals who act contrary to my benefit

not simply on the basis of their appearance

:mjpls:

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
How can some of you be so damn dumb?

Releasing 1 (one)...1 (one)...1 (one) black person per White House visit is NOTHING. This shyt is the most obvious PR stunting bullshyt ever.

This is all designed to get Kanye back in the good graces of the black community, while at the same time helping Trump mobilize a bunch of dumb nikkas to either vote for him/Republicans or trying to make sure that they don’t vote for Democrats/Don’t vote at all.

Stop being dumb. Trump, Kim K, or Kanye don’t give a fukk about us.
that's what the whites count on to keep the momentum - the dumb, brainwashed and mentally washed segment of our people.