Kim Kardashian is headed to the White House again to help free another black man

panopticon

Superstar
Daps
shyt, let me go email her to see if she can help my best friend's brother. He is almost 45 --- and has been in prison since he was 17 for some teenage Cali gang ish that led to a death.

He has served his time -- and they need to let that man free.
Go for it breh!

Kim clearly got pull with the President...If he's in federal prison Trump can free him at will. :whew:

Rootin for the breh :salute::myman:

Stone Cold

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
How? Is she losing anything by doing this or just creating more celebrity for herself? It may be a good deed but it’s not taking much effort on her part to see trump, make sure TMZ knows about it, stage a photograph and then he pardons a prisoner to make himself look good.

Let’s be real here, it’s all for their benefit but like I said if their publicity staged actions leads to helping black people then that’s a good thing.
She’s taking part in prison reform legislation conversations/summits and actually has seen tangible results (Alice Johnson). A lot people used that same argument against Kaep( “he’s just trying to make a celebrity out of himself now that he isn’t a starter”) They have more in common than you might realize

Caprisun

All Star
Daps
I don't base my existence or mentality around "celebrities" who lack any substance or character or assign a value system to them; there's reasons why they are where they are.. and it's not for the greater good. This whole shyt with this thread tho is nothing but some tit-for-tat b.s. on some "you did it to us, so know we're going to do it to you back and forth" due to a feminist anti-black men agenda celebrity twitter culture; that yall seem to apply to black women; we're not all hoodrats or black feminazis... it's offensive to those out here doing ground level work on some boss bytch shyt for the race and culture, without feeling need to degrade black men (or women) in order to feel a sense of utility and purpose (unless justified). Women who don't fit either category get shyt on by those same hoodrats and feminazi-- because of them, we're on the hit list too with bm? That's what it seems.

There's a platform for us to help each other without putting some cac celebrity on a platform in order to do so. And what yall are doing is no better and the same as what you scorn and make fun of - no different that what those types of black women are doing, my question is "how is what you're doing any better".. ur just doing what they want, playing off the white supremacy handbook... sad to see some of these opinions on here and sad to say that it's working. Yall with this attitude - are just coming off to me like a bunch of FEM-"MEN"-IST.. hypocritical and it's disappointing.
:to: I let shea butter Twitter get to me.
full
they even blamed us for ozone pollution.

panopticon

Superstar
Daps
Awesome. But I'm not gonna slander black women to call this awesome. Many black women are putting themselves on the line and doing this without the glory. Props to kim tho. Our Armenian champion.

:wow:
Absolutely. No slander necessary. Praise where praise is due is all we gotta do :wow:

A black man might get his freedom because of her taking on his cause. :blessed:

StarGirl

All Star
Daps
shyt, let me go email her to see if she can help my best friend's brother. He is almost 45 --- and has been in prison since he was 17 for some teenage Cali gang ish that led to a death.

He has served his time -- and they need to let that man free.

That man gonna die in there