Kim Kardashian is headed to the White House again to help free another black man

Anerdyblackguy

Gotta learn how to kill a nikka from the inside
Supporter
Daps
C

Can you give us good reasons to "love" those Kardashian women, sir?

I'm gonna sit here and :coffee: while waiting on a legit answer for this question.

Love them? No.

That being said, Kim Kardashian is an excellent business woman who uses her resources efficiently to help black people out.

Money talks in this country and that kardashian clan has been able to acquire a lot of it.

10bandz

RIP to the GOAT
Supporter
Daps
:mjlol: @ nikkas dikkriding Kim K talking about she helping the culture. Black culture gets helped because 1 guy gets freed so our WS president can use that to tell people he's not racist? All while no systemic changes are done resulting in black nikkas still getting shot and put in jail.

Kim K freed 2 people for PR stunts with Trump and y'all say she's doing a lot for black culture. Anyone care to comment on the thousands of black men put in jail while those 2 others were being freed? :patrice:

Y'all know the day Kim K gets breh freed and they all take a pic with Trump, there's gonna be tons of black men put in jail that very same day right :comeon:

C L O N E*0690//////
Daps
Reppin
uptXwn***///***///
C

Can you give us good reasons to "love" those Kardashian women, sir?

I'm gonna sit here and :coffee: while waiting on a legit answer for this question.
everyone is free to feel how they feel with or without a good reason

but a female who does basically what 99.9% of all females do just she's the most successful at it ain't nothing to inspire hate

the everyday female has done more fukking & sucking than all them kardashian birds combined possibly

:mjlol:

only difference is the bank account

& i always salute bigg.kris for treating family like a business they made family something people can buy into

:manny:

it ain't nothing to get in your feelings over

Nicole0416_718_929_646212

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC and FBA Riverboat Retaliation
:mjlol: @ nikkas dikkriding Kim K talking about she helping the culture. Black culture gets helped because 1 guy gets freed so our WS president can use that to tell people he's not racist? All while no systemic changes are done resulting in black nikkas still getting shot and put in jail.

Kim K freed 2 people for PR stunts with Trump and y'all say she's doing a lot for black culture. Anyone care to comment on the thousands of black men put in jail while those 2 others were being freed? :patrice:

Y'all know the day Kim K gets breh freed and they all take a pic with Trump, there's gonna be tons of black men put in jail that very same day right :comeon:
this.comment.is.everything.
:whoo::whoo::salute:...../close thread.

CarmelBarbie

At peace
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Charlotte

Repped.

Henri Christophe

Son Of Afrika
Daps
Reppin
NYC / Royaume d'Haïti
everyone is free to feel how they feel with or without a good reason

but a female who does basically what 99.9% of all females do just she's the most successful at it ain't nothing to inspire hate

the everyday female has done more fukking & sucking than all them kardashian birds combined possibly

& i always salute bigg.kris for treating family like a business they made family something people can buy into

:manny:

it ain't nothing to get in your feelings over

Kanye won

When wifey got that much wealth and influence, a sex tape and sexual past doesn't even matter anymore

Kanye and HOV are living the dream.

King shyt.

Nicole0416_718_929_646212

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC and FBA Riverboat Retaliation

so we're gonna act like her being white, and her deceased entertainment lawyer father's legacy within the Hollywood media circles, and racial bias has nothing to do with it... :comeon:

StarGirl

All Star
Daps
she was publicly in relationships with three black men outside that what¿*

Don’t nobody care that she’s with black men. Y’all need to pull your heads from out your asses. And I mean that with no disrespect. But it’s 2018, interracial dating isn’t novel.

Her whole brand is based on provoking reactions from people. If people didn’t hate her, she wouldn’t be famous. It’s in every “boxer braid” pic, every “I didn’t know racism was a thing until I had my baby”.

It’s marketing. So I get it. But we’re not going to act like people feel some type of way for nothing or off of unwarranted “hate”

It’s a disgusting narrative, and you’re better than that.

SouljaVoy

♥ Black Love
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta,GA
She still not invited to the cookout. And yall c00ns better not start that real one bs. Especially when u never praise black woman for these things

Of course we aren't gonna praise the Queens for doing Hoe type of Duties. :sas1:

Kanye just a fool for marrying her. But Ye' aint a King.

Jay is... and look who his wife is. :sas1:

But shout out to Kanye for pimping her out to save some Brothas. :takedat::blessed: