Kim Kardashian is headed to the White House again to help free another black man

Originalman

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Whether for publicity or not this is a good look and this isn’t about her family culturally appropriating black women or her clan being a pack of succubus’s leaching off of famous & talented black men to reach the status they’ve achieved today

It makes you think how is a prominent white woman out here using her platform to get black men & women sentences commuted, while prominent black women like issa rae are telling black women to date out lol

:ehh:

NoMoreWhiteWoman2020

RIP Kobe, the best
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CTE
I mean at the end of the day, Kim is using her privilege as a wealthy conservative white woman, and her celebrity status to help get black people out of prison. First it was a black woman, and now it's a black man. How can we hate on that? shyt, I salute her for using her status to help, and if she can continue helping us like she's doing--I'm all with it.
Maybe she could use that influence to impact the strict laws that target black people instead basically giving people a lottery based system for achieving freedom and doing everything for cameras. A white woman using her privilege to free black people that were wrongfully convicted.... sounds like The Blind Side part 2.

There is currently a Prison Strike going on. I wonder what her take on that is, and if she still supports Whole Foods knowing they use prison labor to produce some of their products. There is an end-game going on here and I don't like black people being used as pawns.

Chelsea Bridge

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
:hhh: No

More like the female Kaep tho

How? Is she losing anything by doing this or just creating more celebrity for herself? It may be a good deed but it’s not taking much effort on her part to see trump, make sure TMZ knows about it, stage a photograph and then he pardons a prisoner to make himself look good.

Let’s be real here, it’s all for their benefit but like I said if their publicity staged actions leads to helping black people then that’s a good thing.

NoMoreWhiteWoman2020

RIP Kobe, the best
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CTE
This isn't about Kim
I don't care about her or anyone in her family

But the fact is:

He shouldn't be serving life

But he is

And he has people trying to get him out

The heat should be on every, including our political Black "leaders", who supported the crime bill

But more importantly, leadership needs to be working with Trump's white house to fix these issues
If this wasn't about Kim then her publicity team would not be working overtime to get it out there what she is doing.

Nicole0416_718_929_646212

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC and FBA Riverboat Retaliation
while prominent black women like issa rae

agree with your statement, But Issa Rae is not considered "prominent".. the problem is equating so called celebrity status with prominence. Prominent women promote a positive reinforcement of race and culture, she doesn't. She acts and plays a role in accord with white society.

CarmelBarbie

At peace
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Charlotte
Maybe she could use that influence to impact the strict laws that target black people instead basically giving people a lottery based system for achieving freedom and doing everything for cameras. A white woman using her privilege to free black people that were wrongfully convicted.... sounds like The Blind Side part 2.

There is currently a Prison Strike going on. I wonder what her take on that is, and if she still supports Whole Foods knowing they use prison labor to produce some of their products. There is an end-game going on here and I don't like black people being used as pawns.

I think the reason she's been able to do what she has, is because of who she is, and the publicity it's getting(for Trump and for her). We'll see how far she takes this. But I definitely don't think that it's purely out of the goodness of her heart.

Still, if she continues to help brehs and brehettes that have been unfairly serving time, I'm going along with it. I definitely agree that there's an endgame going on here though.

TooLazyToMakeUp1

LWO suicide bomber
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Out here in my damn drawls
If this wasn't about Kim then her publicity team would not be working overtime to get it out there what she is doing.

She could very well be using them for social points, but their freedom outweighs her alleged motives

Like I said, the same way other groups have used unfavorable administrations is the same way Black leaders need to use it

Politics is politics
You can't win if you don't play

All of that, "I'm not going to the White House" in protest is useless

We have an unstable egomaniac in office who is willing to give concessions to anyone that throws him a lollipop and a smile

There's leverage to be gained

Nicole0416_718_929_646212

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC and FBA Riverboat Retaliation
:huhldup:

I see what you're doing, but I don't play them typa games brehette.. Ignored:umad:

Good luck on your future endeavors tho
oh.... new york jokes... how original. Good luck having Kim K on speed dial when (god forbid) you get locked up without proper cause or unjustly accused....meanwhile I'll be out here helping the cause, for the right reasons.