Kim Kardashian is headed to the White House again to help free another black man

TooLazyToMakeUp1

LWO suicide bomber
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Out here in my damn drawls
Selling makeup & taking pics for the gram >>>>> grinding 12 hrs a day

full
Lord

Karb

Veteran
Daps
YES YOU DID! Stop the lies.. dafuq kind of question is that? How do you compare a black woman that was providing a lifeline, literally for black people to that?
-Tubman's work was a constant threat to her own freedom and safety. Slave holders placed a bounty for her capture and the Fugitive Slave Act of 1850 was an ever-present danger, imposing severe punishments on any person who assisted the escape of a slave. Kim K has a bounty on her head that I'm now aware of??
-Harriet suffered life-long headaches, seizures and had vivid dreams as a result of a traumatic head injury she suffered as a teenager while trying to stand up for a fellow field hand. Kim K got hit upside her head for her work on anti-enslavement causes?

Kim K helps 2 prisoners, when you have plenty of actual black women working on laws and policies, initiatives on the same issues, difference is that it doesn't get publicized, so yeah.. fuk your question.

I usually rock with you but you're a real azzhole for that.. stay being inflammatory tho; should be worth it.

Nah you're taking it too far

NoMoreWhiteWoman2020

RIP Kobe, the best
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CTE
Being employed & getting paid for a reality show >>>>>>>>Doing life
Her profiting off of these people freedoms when they will receive relative pennies is bullshyt. If this whore is able to get them out of jail, that means they should have never been there from the get-go.

Don't yall ever get tired of taking these fukked up ass handouts from white America? She got two muhfukkers out of jail THAT should not have been there from the get go and you all ready to call her a freedom fighter. fukk that. I dont want a white whore sucking dikk to get my folks out of jail, I need the system to be reformed so that these innocent lives never have to got thru this again.

Nicole0416_718_929_646212

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC and FBA Riverboat Retaliation
might get one too for my Harriet Tubman comment but my reps are impregnable:umad:

Keep thinking reps and daps are enough to compromise your own integrity and demean historical black women that created a legacy for black people, brehs. Laugh at that shyt too, like it's something to joke about, brehs.

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Her profiting off of these people freedoms when they will receive relative pennies is bullshyt. If this whore is able to get them out of jail, that means they should have never been there from the get-go.

Don't yall ever get tired of taking these fukked up ass handouts from white America? She got two muhfukkers out of jail THAT should not have been there from the get go and you all ready to call her a freedom fighter. fukk that. I dont want a white whore sucking dikk to get my folks out of jail, I need the system to be reformed so that these innocent lives never have to got thru this again.
THIS....

Karb

Veteran
Daps
Keep thinking reps and daps are enough to compromise your own integrity and demean historical black women that created a legacy for black people, brehs. Laugh at that shyt too, like it's something to joke about, brehs.

Kim is securing the release of black men from modern day slavery. Comparing her to Tubman is an exaggeration, but is in no way demeaning. You're reaching.

CarmelBarbie

At peace
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Charlotte
I mean at the end of the day, Kim is using her privilege as a wealthy conservative white woman, and her celebrity status to help get black people out of prison. First it was a black woman, and now it's a black man. How can we hate on that? shyt, I salute her for using her status to help, and if she can continue helping us like she's doing--I'm all with it.

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Kim is securing the release of black men from modern day slavery. Comparing her to Tubman is an exaggeration, but is in no way demeaning. You're reaching.
How many black men? lmao... Releases????... LOL... k. It's demeaning af. When Kim K actually changes laws and reform the entire criminal justice policies, and reduces sentencing disparities... then talk to me. You have literally thousands of black people within the legal industry working on initiatives, policies.. DAILY that affect THOUSANDS of black people within the prison system and you want to put this white girl on a pedestal for 2 black people.. yall are touched.. unfukkkin believable..Yes, it is positive that she's helping but if you don't think there's more going on behind the scenes and what the real intentions are.. then stay ignorant.

TooLazyToMakeUp1

LWO suicide bomber
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Out here in my damn drawls

This isn't about Kim
I don't care about her or anyone in her family

But the fact is:

He shouldn't be serving life

But he is

And he has people trying to get him out

The heat should be on everyone, including our political Black "leaders", who supported the crime bill

But more importantly, leadership needs to be working with Trump's white house to fix these issues as a priority