Kim Kardashian is headed to the White House again to help free another black man

panopticon

Superstar
Daps
Props to her but I doubt Trump will be so willing this time around. He pardoned a grandmother last time, this guy is 30 years olds and some will argue he was old enough to know right from wrong or some shyt. This is gonna be a harder sell but good luck to her.
All she can do is try...but she's trying, so I gotta :salute:

Process over outcome:wow:

panopticon

Superstar
Daps
On one hand I can’t hate she “uses her privilege” to help release black people but on the other hand this shyt transparent as fukk. Both her and Trump have been accused of using black people for their personal gain, with her “appropriating” and him dangling black people around every time someone accuses him of being racist

I’m not a lawyer but all it takes to release these people is for her to just waltz in the White House and chat with the president? And what does it say about our society that this woman has so much power?
We all know we live in a fukked up society...all this does is remove the mask of legitimacy and put the stark reality of political power on display :francis:

You should've seen the pardon list for Bill Clinton on his last day in office...dude thought he was slick with that one :pachaha:
If you'd sent him enough contributions, helped him out on his way up, or were a friend of the family...he had a pardon ready for you. :manny:

The game is the game :wow:

CodeBlaMeVi

I love not to know so I can know more...
Supporter
Daps
I don't trust this shyt. The fact that she has to go meet with the president so that these folks legal rights can be honored shows how flawed the system inherently is. And I wonder what she is getting out of the deal. Let me find out the people she is working to free will be exploited for a 4 season reality TV show run......
You say that as if it’s a bad thing.

It will put money in their pockets too.

The Kardashians have no reputation of ripping people off.

Nicole0416_718_929_646212

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC and FBA Riverboat Retaliation
Yes, our criminal justice system is fukked up.
There are people working to change these laws. I wish them nothing but success. But it's a long, hard slog. In the meantime, they're unable to directly secure the freedom of individuals imprisoned under these laws.

Kim is able to do that. Every time she visits President Trump on behalf of a black man incarcerated under these laws and wins him a pardon, that's another black man who's given the gift of freedom. She doesn't have to do that. That's why I praise what she's doing.
"But Kim is black power yall... :deadrose:... she's the savior, :blessed:" finally... power to the peo... oh wait..
passiniton-480x360.jpg

1968_black_panthers.sm-b.jpg

141112232645-cnn-tonight-kim-karadash-butt-marc-lamont-hill-00012822-horizontal-large-gallery.jpg

panopticon

Superstar
Daps
I think the support from black men (for Kim on this matter) comes from the fact black men have been continuously been getting attacked over and over and over again by black women

-Issa Rae, Chilli, countless videos and articles ( think pieces) saying date out (aka black men aren’t good enough)
-Love affair with Serena and Meghan Markle ( yesss sister for getting a white man)
-Countless Social media trends and real life trends of putting black men down

So when you see somebody like KIM ( wealthy, has a name) using her pedigree and white privilege to help and big up a brother there is an momentary appeal.

Every guy wants to feel wanted sometimes.

:manny: Just my two cents.
Nah got nothin to do with that for me breh :manny:

Black celeb, white celeb, female, male, whatever...if you're out here navigating the minefield of political power and exploiting the personal weaknesses of powerful people to secure the freedom of the otherwise powerless, I rock with you. :salute:

King of Creampies

Hop in. You coming too!
Daps
Reppin
Wild Hunt
I find it very fukked up that his freedom has to be obtained via a privileged white woman simply asking asking for it. All this tells me is that our criminal justice system ain’t shyt and that is depressing as fukk.

Freedom ain’t a gift, it’s a right. How is she going to give this man something that he was born with and had unfairly taken away? He will never be free until his inherent American rights are respected like hers.

I am glad he is getting out but I don’t clap when white people throw us bones. If she is dedicated to this shyt, go up to Folsom and San Quentin and Pelican Bay and start helping some of her fellow Californians get out.

The same pardon getting him out is prob gonna get Manafort out. I wish more people would call shyt like this out and truly start to work on criminal justice reform.

fukk DNA, evidence, witnesses and alibis, you getting out because Kim K found your case sexy. nikka please. Tell that bytch to free Mumia and then we can talk shop

Rep.

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
You say that as if it’s a bad thing.

It will put money in their pockets too.

:why::dwillhuh:Lol..:cape: Look before you cape. cant be serious... there's an ongoing joke for the K. Kardashian family = "Kopying Kontent" K.K.

Below, a history on every single time the Kardashian-Jenners have been accused of stealing, copying, and culturally appropriating.
Every Single Time the Kardashian-Jenners Have Been Accused of Kopying

CodeBlaMeVi

Supporter
Daps
:why::dwillhuh:Lol..:cape: Look before you cape. cant be serious... there's an ongoing joke for the K. Kardashian family = "Kopying Kontent" K.K.

Below, a history on every single time the Kardashian-Jenners have been accused of stealing, copying, and culturally appropriating.
Every Single Time the Kardashian-Jenners Have Been Accused of Kopying
That’s not the same. The Chinese do that better than anyone unchecked.

Im talking about fukked up contracts and deals with them. As in anyone who’s done business with them haven’t come and said they fukked them. Idgaf about them but just pointed that out. I’m actually shocked and would have expected the opposite.

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
As in anyone who’s done business with them haven’t come and said they fukked them
It's called Terms and Conditions of a Settlement Agreement and Non-Disclosure clause.. DUHHH. of course, no one will come out to speak against them because they're basically paid not to. 'money over everything' right??

10bandz

RIP to the GOAT
Supporter
Daps
I find it very fukked up that his freedom has to be obtained via a privileged white woman simply asking asking for it. All this tells me is that our criminal justice system ain’t shyt and that is depressing as fukk.

Freedom ain’t a gift, it’s a right. How is she going to give this man something that he was born with and had unfairly taken away? He will never be free until his inherent American rights are respected like hers.

I am glad he is getting out but I don’t clap when white people throw us bones. If she is dedicated to this shyt, go up to Folsom and San Quentin and Pelican Bay and start helping some of her fellow Californians get out.

The same pardon getting him out is prob gonna get Manafort out. I wish more people would call shyt like this out and truly start to work on criminal justice reform.

fukk DNA, evidence, witnesses and alibis, you getting out because Kim K found your case sexy. nikka please. Tell that bytch to free Mumia and then we can talk shop

very powerful post.

CodeBlaMeVi

Supporter
Daps
It's called Terms and Conditions of a Settlement Agreement and Non-Disclosure clause.. DUHHH. of course, no one will come out to speak against them because they're basically paid not to. 'money over everything' right??
I’m just speaking the facts presented to me. I’m not trying to change anyone’s own perception of them.

NoMoreWhiteWoman2020

RIP Kobe, the best
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CTE
:heh: this was literally the first thing that pops up when you google “Kim Kardashian sued”
https://people.com/
otdjbl.jpg

Getting someone out of jail, to fulfill an obligation that will net you millions, when you know there is a high chance hat they will go back........ kind of reminds me of the plot to
71q-ndv5wDL._RI_SX300_.jpg

panopticon

Superstar
Daps
"But Kim is black power yall... :deadrose:... she's the savior, :blessed:" finally... power to the peo... oh wait..
passiniton-480x360.jpg

1968_black_panthers.sm-b.jpg

141112232645-cnn-tonight-kim-karadash-butt-marc-lamont-hill-00012822-horizontal-large-gallery.jpg
The savior of black people? Nah, that's always been and will always be our own problem.

The men and women in the photos you posted worked (and many still work) tirelessly on all our behalf.

But saving a single breh from rotting away in prison? That's something she can (hopefully) accomplish.

No, it doesn't come anywhere close to the significance of what the Panthers accomplished. But it's still something.

A win is a win from where I'm standing...I couldn't care less what ulterior motives she or Trump might have, or how insignificant her activity is compared to a massive social movement.

There's a black man who was looking at spending the rest of his life in prison, who now (with Kim K's efforts and some luck) might be able to spend this Christmas with his family.

That's deserving of praise. :wow:

panopticon

Superstar
Daps
But I didn't see this same level of awareness from her when cops are out here shooting unarmed black men and women::coffee: especially 11 yr. old Tamir Rice...
"Philando Castile, Alton Sterling, and Walter Scott are just three of at least 2,902 people killed by police since August 9, 2014, the day of the Michael Brown shooting in Ferguson, Missouri.
Fatal Encounters, a nonprofit, has tracked these killings by collecting reports from the media, public, and law enforcement and verifying them through news reports."

or the missing black girls in DC - since, you know.. her daughter is "bi-racial".. ?

or what about the Affluenza white teen who "killed four people while driving under the influence of alcohol and drugs on June 15, 2013"but not sentenced to jail time and released based on "affluenza"... irresponsibility due to family wealth. I mean, Kim's wealthy, that doesn't sound like justice to me? Perhaps she should address income-wealth disparities in sentencing structures.. :coffee:
None of us get to choose what other people spend their time and energy on.

That's their individual decision to make.

Just like the NFL anthem protests - I don't criticize black players who didn't participate. I just praise those that did.