Kim Kardashian is headed to the White House again to help free another black man

NoMoreWhiteWoman2020

RIP Kobe, the best
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CTE
The gift of freedom
I find it very fukked up that his freedom has to be obtained via a privileged white woman simply asking asking for it. All this tells me is that our criminal justice system ain’t shyt and that is depressing as fukk.

Freedom ain’t a gift, it’s a right. How is she going to give this man something that he was born with and had unfairly taken away? He will never be free until his inherent American rights are respected like hers.

I am glad he is getting out but I don’t clap when white people throw us bones. If she is dedicated to this shyt, go up to Folsom and San Quentin and Pelican Bay and start helping some of her fellow Californians get out.

The same pardon getting him out is prob gonna get Manafort out. I wish more people would call shyt like this out and truly start to work on criminal justice reform.

fukk DNA, evidence, witnesses and alibis, you getting out because Kim K found your case sexy. nikka please. Tell that bytch to free Mumia and then we can talk shop

Luke Cage

Coffee Lover
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Harlem
I'm not hating because i know Kim's grandson will be a 67% black man who inherits millions. :yeshrug:

Nicole0416_718_929_646212

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC and FBA Riverboat Retaliation
Nah.. here you go..you can have these.
White-chocolate-peppermint-popcorn-003.jpg

panopticon

Superstar
Daps
I don't trust this shyt. The fact that she has to go meet with the president so that these folks legal rights can be honored shows how flawed the system inherently is. And I wonder what she is getting out of the deal. Let me find out the people she is working to free will be exploited for a 4 season reality TV show run......
Breh...his legal rights have been honored. The 3 strikes law is the law.

Shyt is flawed and fukked up but it's still legal.

Trump doesn't have to free this breh if he doesn't want to. If we want these laws to change, we gotta get up the ass of every Congressman in the country and get them to pass new federal sentencing guidelines, and then press Trump to sign them.

In the meantime, Kim is doing what she can to free brehs locked down because of these fukked up laws. I gotta respect that - another black man might get his freedom back because of her efforts.

StarGirl

All Star
Daps
I find it very fukked up that his freedom has to be obtained via a privileged white woman simply asking asking for it. All this tells me is that our criminal justice system ain’t shyt and that is depressing as fukk.

Freedom ain’t a gift, it’s a right. How is she going to give this man something that he was born with and had unfairly taken away? He will never be free until his inherent American rights are respected like hers.

I am glad he is getting out but I don’t clap when white people throw us bones. If she is dedicated to this shyt, go up to Folsom and San Quentin and Pelican Bay and start helping some of her fellow Californians get out.

The same pardon getting him out is prob gonna get Manafort out. I wish more people would call shyt like this out and truly start to work on criminal justice reform.

fukk DNA, evidence, witnesses and alibis, you getting out because Kim K found your case sexy. nikka please. Tell that bytch to free Mumia and then we can talk shop

I’m in love.

A king

ShackZilla89

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NoWhere
Let me know when white people, the legal system, the criminal injustice system, and society as a whole, feels the same way about you....
I'll wait..
:francis::stopitslime::mjpls:
That's why you take people on a case by case basis. Let's not act like there aren't some black women working in those same "injustice systems" screwing over black men. Meek Mills case comes to mind, also Kali Muscle a famous bodybuilder got screwed before his fame by a black female district attorney who reneged on a deal she made with him and gave him more time with a smirk on her face.

"Not all skinfolk is kinfolk"

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
But I didn't see this same level of awareness from her when cops are out here shooting unarmed black men and women::coffee: especially 11 yr. old Tamir Rice...
"Philando Castile, Alton Sterling, and Walter Scott are just three of at least 2,902 people killed by police since August 9, 2014, the day of the Michael Brown shooting in Ferguson, Missouri.
Fatal Encounters, a nonprofit, has tracked these killings by collecting reports from the media, public, and law enforcement and verifying them through news reports."

or the missing black girls in DC - since, you know.. her daughter is "bi-racial".. ?

or what about the Affluenza white teen who "killed four people while driving under the influence of alcohol and drugs on June 15, 2013"but not sentenced to jail time and released based on "affluenza"... irresponsibility due to family wealth. I mean, Kim's wealthy, that doesn't sound like justice to me? Perhaps she should address income-wealth disparities in sentencing structures.. :coffee:

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
That's why you take people on a case by case basis. Let's not act like there aren't some black women working in those same "injustice systems" screwing over black men. Meek Mills case comes to mind, also Kali Muscle a famous bodybuilder got screwed before his fame by a black female district attorney who reneged on a deal she made with him and gave him more time with a smirk on her face.

"Not all skinfolk is kinfolk"
But a celebrity white woman that you don't know or have any personal connection with is??? This is what you want to do?? Because I could personally point out a number of black male, white male and white female judges that give no fuks either.....but imma take the high rode on this one and let you live.

panopticon

Superstar
Daps

Yes, our criminal justice system is fukked up.

Nobody is arguing that.

Mandatory minimum sentences, 3 strikes laws, vicious ass "kingpin" designations...all of that is horrific shyt.

But it's all legal. These are laws passed by Congress and signed into law by the President(s) at the time (Ronald Reagan and Bill Clinton). To my knowledge, there have been no successful Supreme Court challenges mounted against these laws. So they remain the law of the land.

This man's right to freedom was never "unfairly" taken away. He was convicted of crimes that carry harsh fukking penalties in a court of law. Penalties that both of us hate, and that both of us feel are unnecessarily excessive.

There are people working to change these laws. I wish them nothing but success. But it's a long, hard slog. In the meantime, they're unable to directly secure the freedom of individuals imprisoned under these laws.

Kim is able to do that. Every time she visits President Trump on behalf of a black man incarcerated under these laws and wins him a pardon, that's another black man who's given the gift of freedom. She doesn't have to do that. That's why I praise what she's doing.

panopticon

Superstar
Daps
She could very well be using them for social points, but their freedom outweighs her alleged motives

Like I said, the same way other groups have used unfavorable administrations is the same way Black leaders need to use it

Politics is politics
You can't win if you don't play

All of that, "I'm not going to the White House" in protest is useless

We have an unstable egomaniac in office who is willing to give concessions to anyone that throws him a lollipop and a smile

There's leverage to be gained
source.gif

Akata Man Bromo

Still learning....
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Dade/Broward
-Did she get raped and physically abused by her white masters?
-Was she tortured for trying to free slaves?
-Did she run an underground system and devise escape plans to ensure passage for escaped slaves?
-Did she risk her life daily as a result of c00ns and snitches that are trying to appease the white man
-Did Harriet Tubman fuk her way to fame?
-Did Harriet use racial appropriation when convenient?
Lastly, how fukkin dare you compare Kim K to Harriet Tubman, the sheer disrespect.
Don't expect Afric00ns to understand DOS struggles :scust: pathetic

ShackZilla89

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NoWhere
This is what you want to do?? Because I could personally point out a number of black male, white male and white female judges that give no fuks either.....but imma take the high rode on this one and let you live.
Further proving the point to "take people on a case by case basis". I'm not going to ignore people who mean well to me because they aren't black. And I'm not going to ignore people who mean harm to me just because we're all black. Kim is cool in my book, along with any other woman that got love and support for us black or not.