Killzone Shadow Fall | PS4 | Out Now

Maschine_Man

Banned
Supporter
Daps
I just beat this game two weeks ago...and I bought it at xmas time.

it was so HARD to beat......I just couldn't get in to it. but I just beat it just so I can put it away for good.....

(it wasn't hard as in difficult, it was hard cuz it was boring and stupid)

ChrisDorner

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Hell
Killzone games never last. They're good shooters though, 2 and shadowfall fall just short of great. And with all the shooters on the market, it has to be great in some way, to stand out in any way shape or form

D1renegade

All Star
Daps
Reppin
OK
This game hits all the right buttons for me. It's definitely my most played PS4 game so far. That MP is the gift that keeps giving

:whoo::wow:

dBoyFresh*212

All Star
Resting in Peace
Daps
Reppin
the coli
This game is tight as fck I don't get all the hate it gets for real. By FAR the best game out the series- SP is great it's challenging and hands down has the best graphics of any ps4 game (and it's a fukking launch title). It's crazy how a launch title got better graphics than games that come out 7 months after. Infamous is the only game fucjin wit the graphics.

The MP is a lot of fun too but they took way too long to start dropping DLC. 4 months after it's release there was still no new maps or guns- ppl that bought the season pass must've been pissed. Then I think a month after they dropped like 2 new maps but by that time ppl started to not fuk with the online anymore it was really too late. And the 2 maps were free so season pass holders still had no content LOL. That's y I sold my shyt the online doesn't have tons of DLC that u come to expect in next gen like BF4/COD dropping shyt almost every other month. But online was fun while it lasted mad gadgets n shyt it's a fun ass game n for 20$ u def get ya money's worth

ridge

Daps
homie just gavve me a free copy last night

anyone wanna run it?

Ice Cold

King of Blades
Daps
This games multi is so underrated, it's a shame more people don't play it. When you get a decent match going it's great but all the spawn campers ruin it for most newbies if anyone wants to run let me know. I'd love to play some intercepter as well

ridge

Daps
Yep. Let me know when you're ready go.

This games multi is so underrated, it's a shame more people don't play it. When you get a decent match going it's great but all the spawn campers ruin it for most newbies if anyone wants to run let me know. I'd love to play some intercepter as well

@Rekkapryde said he was down to run too

we should get a game going today/tonight

gonna play the SP a bit to see these next gen graphics

D1renegade

All Star
Daps
Reppin
OK
is it hard to find match? damn

got the game for free so not taking an L atleaast..

The player count is low but there's no problem getting into a match. There are always enough people online to fill a match