Killzone Shadow Fall | PS4 | Out Now

Ice Cold

King of Blades
Daps
Family time then breh. I can do nights. I'll be on the road this week, so Monday through Wed night are goof for me bruh.
How bout 8pm then? I go on vacation down to texas for the next week so it might be tough to fit in my gaming

ridge

Daps
damn this game boring as fukk

everyone just running into eachothr shooting...no sense of teamwork or anything

trash brehs

Skooby

Alone In My Zone
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Cosmos
I like it but I can't stand it sometimes especially now since there are new players. It's good to have new players but they all end up on one team and they just keep getting raped all the time.

Sometimes in a full game on one side there will be 2 or 3 players over 900 and the rest are under 300 vs a team with 9 players over 900 and 3 under 300. When I'm on team with a lot of new players I try to coach them through the game but it doesn't work since they can't even get out of the base. It's getting to be no fun. Just now I quit a game we was getting raped. I can't be the only that knows how to play on a team of 12.

They should do it like the GOAT...Socom. Even the game out by rank.

D1renegade

All Star
Daps
Reppin
OK
Will there be another one?

It sold well enough. We'll definitely see another in the future.

Is this game worth getting, for the story mode alone?

Depends on how much you pay for it.. For $10 maybe but that's pushing it. The story wasn't great but it had some good moments. The MP is by far the best thing about the game, though I don't know how the online population is these days.

Skooby

Alone In My Zone
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Cosmos
I love the Killzone story...!
The MP is by far the best thing about the game, though I don't know how the online population is these days.
Not much of an online population these days. But there is a dedicated few, including myself, who still play.

PS5 Pro

DC looking a 1/2 seed right about nuh
Daps
Reppin
The Original Rec Room Gang
So, tons of hilarious post in here. I'll just quote a few of them...

I have no friends playing this.
:mjlol:
This game's MP is way more competitive and balanced than Halo 4. :umad: @AkaDemiK you should give this game a try, it's not loaded with cheesy powerups and nonsense like Halo 4 plus no aim assist?? :wow: Y'all Xbox players not ready for real gaming.

Anyway that "like a boss" warzone that's up is nice. It's shotguns and pistols only, no abilities and it's beacon retrieval only on the penthouse map. That shyt is crazy.
You would shed a tear at the amount of things you could do in halo 5 :francis:
People still play. Kz2/kz3.
:bryan:
That's why there's so much bad talk about the game. shytty word of mouth
Yup, that's why :smugbiden:
Will there be another one?
:deadmanny:
:lolbron:
No. Story mode almost put me to sleep.
So now sp and mp suck to him but he still stanned the fukk outta this game. Sony stans :heh:
I regret buying this shyt so much :scust:
:banderas: