Killzone Shadow Fall | PS4 | Out Now

GoldenGlove

😐😑😶😑😐
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
is it hard to find match? damn

got the game for free so not taking an L atleaast..
I'm sure you can find a match. I honestly haven't played this game all summer. Couldn't tell you the last time I hopped on this joint.

• Dap
Reactions: PS4

ridge

Daps
damn single player boring as fukk

downloading 2+gb update to go online so had to run the sp..beautiful but boring

Populair

Guess what?
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Just a Kid From Chicago
10q9ixx.jpg

ijrvpsG4TGZdc.gif

::youngsabo:

MostReal

Bandage Hand Steph
Daps

game is not bad...its just an acquired taste. Spawn Beacons away from your base is KEY. Once you understand how it suppose to flow & you master your gun & skills it takes it to another level. I wish I had the game I'd keep it popping on here. With kids and paying for private school I just can't put 400 + on a game system right now :sadbron:

ridge

Daps
game is not bad...its just an acquired taste. Spawn Beacons away from your base is KEY. Once you understand how it suppose to flow & you master your gun & skills it takes it to another level. I wish I had the game I'd keep it popping on here. With kids and paying for private school I just can't put 400 + on a game system right now :sadbron:
broke ass nikka :troll:

MostReal

Bandage Hand Steph
Daps
broke ass nikka :troll:

the wifey bout to start a new job though :youngsabo:

another thing about the KZ game is the learning curve & you CANNOT be a selfish player. You have to hold your teammates down. I mean really hold them down like die for them if need be to get that charge planted etc. Its a different type of mentality & approach