Killzone Shadow Fall | PS4 | Out Now

ridge

Daps
the wifey bout to start a new job though :youngsabo:

another thing about the KZ game is the learning curve & you CANNOT be a selfish player. You have to hold your teammates down. I mean really hold them down like die for them if need be to get that charge planted etc. Its a different type of mentality & approach
i was gawd status on kz2 breh

but i heard this shyt aint nothing like kz2 more like cod smh

Populair

Guess what?
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Just a Kid From Chicago
the wifey bout to start a new job though :youngsabo:

another thing about the KZ game is the learning curve & you CANNOT be a selfish player. You have to hold your teammates down. I mean really hold them down like die for them if need be to get that charge planted etc. Its a different type of mentality & approach

Absolutely. There's nothing more frustrating when players are playing every mode/objective as if it's team deathmatch. It's made worse when you're in a Extended Warzone, which is a marathon of objectives and you're pretty much stuck with the teammates you have for better or worse. You have people running the support class, and they're out here trying to get the most kills while brehs are right next to them bleeding out waiting to be revived.

My last match, I ran every class to try to make up for all of the things the team lacked . Got over 70 kills, including a 13 kill streak, and I was still forced to take that L :smh:.

People need to GTFO out of the Warzone rooms and go to team deathmatch if they want to be a mindless brute. Like you said, teamwork is :king: on here when it comes to objective based gameplay. One good player will not be enough to win a Warzone match.

And this plays nothing like COD:odomwtf:. So many misconceptions about this game...

MostReal

Bandage Hand Steph
Daps
i was gawd status on kz2 breh

I wasn't that great but me & my friend was good enough to run through public matches with no hud on & dominate.

I'm telling you breh...that NO HUD feeling on KZ2 mp was the best gaming experience I had on the PS3. Nothing like seeing every bullet hit its impact & see the blood splatter :banderas:

I was on some :demonic: spit. I use to love walkin up on the downed enemy, switching to the pistol & putting one in their dome at point blank range

ridge

Daps
Man fukk this game lol

Almost 7 gigs of updates/'maps before I can even hop online smh

Skooby

Alone In My Zone
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Cosmos
I've been in lobbies with you plenty of times. I think you're the only one who puts out beacons Goddamn there really is only 14 ppl playing this shyt :dead:
I wish more people played it. Sometimes I'm the only one putting up spawn beacons in a full game.

I just play with the support class now for beacon and revives...if I didn't no one else would.

lol...the guy in the video gave me props for revives a couple of times.

Skooby

Alone In My Zone
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Cosmos
I've been in lobbies with you plenty of times. I think you're the only one who puts out beacons Goddamn there really is only 14 ppl playing this shyt :dead:
I just finished the video...he mentioned the same thing at the end.