Killzone Shadow Fall | PS4 | Out Now

Regular_P

Just end the season.
Daps
I was playing with a friend on the psn nation war zone and I finally figured out how to use the rocket launcher! I figured it would be up or down since that how it worked in campaign never thought to try L1 :banderas: y'all nikkas in for it now since this thread fell off I figured the coli community was gone but if y'all still here we NEED a game night
@Rekkapryde
@Lb212770
@GoldenGlove
@fatboi
I think the problem is that a lot of people don't realize it's not all about killing which is good for me bc that's the part I suck at before I started playing with renegade I might have gotten revived about 20 in my entire career I would die and nikkas would just leave me there :wtf:
Just @ me and I'll run some games on this. PSN is Regular_P.

Rekkapryde

GT, LWO, 49ERS, BRAVES, HAWKS, N4O...yeah UMAD!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
I was playing with a friend on the psn nation war zone and I finally figured out how to use the rocket launcher! I figured it would be up or down since that how it worked in campaign never thought to try L1 :banderas: y'all nikkas in for it now since this thread fell off I figured the coli community was gone but if y'all still here we NEED a game night
@Rekkapryde
@Lb212770
@GoldenGlove
@fatboi
I think the problem is that a lot of people don't realize it's not all about killing which is good for me bc that's the part I suck at before I started playing with renegade I might have gotten revived about 20 in my entire career I would die and nikkas would just leave me there :wtf:

Def down for some shyt at night.

Ice Cold

King of Blades
Daps
Lol @ this . I saw it pop up on my what's new feed, well done.

:salute: We were putting in work those first few games....

That last game tho...:snoop:. We got demolished.
Yeah that was pretty embarrassing, nikka topped it off by doing an Irish jig and kicking me in the face.

KushSkywalker

Walker Lexus Ranger
Daps
haven't given the MP too much time cause of BF4 (180 hrs :noah:)

I'm gonna jump in this I think, I was beastmode in KZ2 online.

Al Simmons

All Star
Supporter
Daps
@Rekkapryde
@Lb212770
@GoldenGlove
@fatboi

I'll be on tonight around 10.

Ice Cold

King of Blades
Daps
Smh
forgot the alma mater on tonite playing Clemson in the ACC Tourney. I'll hop on as soon as I can.
y'all nikkas stood me up see that's why you should have went to a wack undergrad like me.
I actually lead my team in scoring in a win tonight, pretty sure that's a first I also tried some different weapons, first time using the petrusite launcher :whew: I was wrecking shop brehs

Rekkapryde

GT, LWO, 49ERS, BRAVES, HAWKS, N4O...yeah UMAD!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
Smh

y'all nikkas stood me up see that's why you should have went to a wack undergrad like me.
I actually lead my team in scoring in a win tonight, pretty sure that's a first I also tried some different weapons, first time using the petrusite launcher :whew: I was wrecking shop brehs

And we just lost in overtime :why:

Al Simmons

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Smh

shyt, my bad, b. Fell asleep while watching the thunder smash the lakers.

Hiphoplives4eva

Solid Gold Dashikis
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
black love, unity, and music
tumbleweed-o.gif