Daps
Reppin
Just a Kid From Chicago

Surprise surprise

:lolbron:

*Stage dives & snaps dude neck*

*Shortly thereafter & right on cue*

"Mission accomplished." :whew:

That's my favorite map out of the new ones.

Happy to see others are enjoying Killzone. Only shooter in my rotation.

I've been consistently putting in work on this game since I finished the campaign a few months back. I've literally doubled my K/D & W/L ratio - went from being a liability on the warzone to being able to shift the balance of a match by myself & it feels so good given how flabby I was starting out:banderas:.

I've built up quite the backlog tho (haven't even touched a PS+ game) putting in work on here & now I need to get it in with my other games (most notably Assassin's Creed and 2K14 to a lesser extent) to make way for MGS & Infamous.

GoldenGlove

😐😑😶😑😐
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
*Stage dives & snaps dude neck*

*Shortly thereafter & right on cue*

"Mission accomplished." :whew:

That's my favorite map out of the new ones.

I've been consistently putting in work on this game since I finished the campaign a few months back. I've literally doubled my K/D & W/L ratio - went from being a liability on the warzone to being able to shift the balance of a match by myself & it feels so good given how flabby I was starting out:banderas:.

I've built up quite the backlog tho (haven't even touched a PS+ game) putting in work on here & now I need to get it in with my other games (most notably Assassin's Creed and 2K14 to a lesser extent) to make way for MGS & Infamous.

I made sure that "Mission accomplished" was on queue when I edited

:myman:

Al Simmons

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Fell asleep? :wtf: I wish you were sleep right now! so I could slap you upside the head and tell you go take out the garbage!
Friday reference

Ayo, I been on this weekend, b. where you been at? You scared nucca :birdman:

Ice Cold

King of Blades
Daps
Ayo, I been on this weekend, b. where you been at? You scared nucca :birdman:
we on right now streaming live

edit: we got a train ran on us :snoop: 0-5 twice in a row :why:
I swear I'm never playing 12 on 12 again, these maps are too small and people just throw bodies at the problem 10 v 10 with no air support :banderas:

Last edited:

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Do y'all recommend this. I liked the first killzone . This is on sale at best buy for 19.99 until July 12th. Thinking about making the jump. :feedme:
I mean for $20 :yeshrug: I heard the co-op DLC is alright. Personally I thought the story mode was a mess. Boring as hell but it was beautiful.
MP is hit or miss. Some like it some don't.

Daps
Reppin
Trenton, NJ
I mean for $20 :yeshrug: I heard the co-op DLC is alright. Personally I thought the story mode was a mess. Boring as hell but it was beautiful.
MP is hit or miss. Some like it some don't.
The story mode has never been a strong suit. Thought the story in part one was good. Didn't like the other killzone stories much. Is the online poppin? A lot of people online?

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
The story mode has never been a strong suit. Thought the story in part one was good. Didn't like the other killzone stories much. Is the online poppin? A lot of people online?
Last time i got online there were very few people online but then again I had no issues getting full matches. It's been a while so I don't know what changes have been made. I sold my copy a while ago. It might be better. For $20 you can't really go wrong.

The G.O.D II

A ha ha
Supporter
Daps
Co-op is out? I got the season pass to this game too.:snoop: This game has fallen off the map