🌕 Killers Of The Flower Moon’ 🌕-- Martin Scorsese, Leonardo DiCaprio & Robert De Niro (Discussion Thread)

mag357

Superstar
Daps
Is this a movie I should watch in the theater or just wait until it goes on streaming?

3 hours long though. :lupe:
Homie please... Please don't go watch this shyt in a movie theater.

Sit at home and relax with this long ass movie.
You'll like it better that way

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
Just watched this movie a few days ago.

This is Scorsese feeling himself on some movie snob shyt.

I want to tell him, there is a skill in being about to condense a film to an enjoyable timeframe and still be able to get everything u need to get in the movie, in the movie.

30-45mins of that could have been left on the cutting room floor
its wild because I feel the same way and I literally can’t complain about the story, how it was told or the plot. its literally perfect. It’s just TOO long.

Bondye Vodou

Proud practitioner of the "High Science"
Daps

Margie Burkhart still remembers seeing her grandfather for the first time, when she was a child. With fluffy white hair and beautiful blue eyes, you wouldn’t know from looking at an elderly Ernest Burkhart that he was one of the men responsible for murdering a number of his Native American wife’s relatives as part of a plot to inherit their lucrative oil rights — a plot that is at the center of the new movie Killers of the Flower Moon, directed by Martin Scorsese, which premieres in theaters on Oct. 20.

“He just looked like a sweet little man, and if you saw him on the street, you would never know what he was capable of doing or what he did,” says Margie of her first encounter with her grandfather, Ernest. “It was wild to me how he just looked normal.”

In Killers of the Flower Moon, Ernest is played by Leonardo DiCaprio, who stars alongside Lily Gladstone, who portrays Margie’s grandmother Mollie, and Robert De Niro as William Hale, the ringleader of the plot to murder Mollie’s family, who were members of the oil-rich Osage Nation in northern Oklahoma in the 1920s.

Kliq_Souf

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
WOL
I only got the time and patience for one long ass move this weekend

should I watch this or Oppenheimer?

Mr Clean

Superstar
Daps
I only got the time and patience for one long ass move this weekend

should I watch this or Oppenheimer?

I preferred this. Really depends on the mood you're in. If you wanna take the time and let the movie breath go with this. Oppenheimer's runtime doesn't feel that bad in comparison. Lots of settings jumps and loud ass orchestral music to punctuate otherwise mundane activities. No idea how Nolan pulled that off. Would have been a dry ass movie made by anyone else. Cool movie but didn't stick with me. Top 5 but not a top 3 Nolan movie.

InGodWeTrust

Tall & Handsome in ATL
Daps
I have free theater guest passes to any movie that’s been out at least 2 weeks.

Thinking about seeing this next week when everyone is at work but :damn: 3 hours!

• Dap
Reactions: sza

SwizzLake

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
Homie please... Please don't go watch this shyt in a movie theater.

Sit at home and relax with this long ass movie.
You'll like it better that way

I'm bored, so I was thinking about walking over to the theaters to watch this...worth it?