🌕 Killers Of The Flower Moon’ 🌕-- Martin Scorsese, Leonardo DiCaprio & Robert De Niro (Discussion Thread)

Wargames

One Of The Last Real Ones To Do It
Daps
Reppin
New York City
I’m gonna catch this shyt tomorrow. I have high expectations for it because it’s bringing together Deniro and Decaprio and Scorsese gets some of the best out of both of them.

Mission249

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I haven't watched a Marvel movie since Guardians of the Galaxy 2, and I'm a big Scorsese fan, but this isn't it. The pacing is terrible, the dialogue is a bunch of midwestern cacs mumbling and as was already stated, you figure out what's going on within the first 45 minutes. The only mystery is why the Osage woman kept marrying cacs, even though they knew they were after their money.
...it took you 45 minutes?
I bet you where in the theatre excitedly whispering "I figured it out y'all!!!" while everyone was looking at you like "...we know:gucci: "

ridiculous how they tried to make these (SPOIL) insulin injections appear as a massive surprise lol...
Nobody was trying to surprise anyone with that. Not the author. Not the director. Not the screen writter. No person with sense went into that movie thinking this obviously telegraphed thing was supposed to be some kinda Game of Thrones style plot twist. It was a historical drama and a character piece. I got plenty of critiques about the movie, but some of y'all just be walking into the theatre wrong headed from jump.

karim

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
...it took you 45 minutes?
I bet you where in the theatre excitedly whispering "I figured it out y'all!!!" while everyone was looking at you like "...we know:gucci: "

Nobody was trying to surprise anyone with that. Not the author. Not the director. Not the screen writter. No person with sense went into that movie thinking this obviously telegraphed thing was supposed to be some kinda Game of Thrones style plot twist. It was a historical drama and a character piece. I got plenty of critiques about the movie, but some of y'all just be walking into the theatre wrong headed from jump.
Not sure why you think you need to get hostile, but you can suck my dikk you fukking clown.

It's not a character piece, the characters aren't especially interesting and do not evolve. It's just an overly long, badly paced movie with lacklustre writing. The whole thing feels as if Scorsese attempted to make a Cohen Brothers film but failed.

• Dap
Reactions: IVS

daemonova

hit it, & I didn't go Erykah Badu crazy, #yallmad
Daps
6030aa603b9cf8bdd8e2fdab310cfb0a.jpg

@Eric Brooks

phillycavsfan

WAHOOWA
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Philadelphia
I’m completely out of the loop, what is this movie about?

It's a true crime flick about a series of murders and the conspiracy that ties them together.

I know he's been killing it for over 50 years now so we've celebrated him a million times, but goddamn De Niro is great in this. If this is his last great role, it'd be a satisfying end to his GOAT career.