Killer Inside: The Aaron Hernandez Story premiers on Netflix Jan 15

se1f_made

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Obviously urban and beli scumbag asses knew the deal with Aaron they were enabling too. Plus they are friends.

Brady to Tebow : "I'm trying to watch over Aaron and Brandon"

Tebow: "aw yeah they're good guys man"
Beli shutting down the trade request was a bad look as well but we already knew them to be a scumbag organization. They had to have done their homework and knew that urban tried to keep him away from his hometown during the summer for a reason

phillycavsfan

WAHOOWA
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Philadelphia
I don't think any of the gay commentary was necessary. Hernandez had no father figure at 16 and between him always out to prove a point and the enablers at Florida and back home like his cousin even tho she was a loyal family member, all that made him feel untouchable and the drugs and CTE pushed it over the edge into :demonic:

Being gay and not being able to come out is all about repressed anger. Just 1 of many factors that lead to him turning out the way he did.

Last edited:

Bledswole

Slappin and clowning chumps for fun.
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
Boy was a gangsta. But did some dumb ass shyt because he had life already set

Frump

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
He had a ton of sh1t that happened to him since the father died sh1t went downhill and the mother was obviously a piece of garbage. Blaming the CTE on it was weak.

Yeah he went through a lot but none of that would just make someone into a serial killer. He was a sociopath who felt nothing so between that and his awful upbringing it was the perfect combo

u mad son?

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
The way his wife would speak in all those calls....The micro-aggressions and etc. I wouldn't even talk to her anymore. It was doing no one any good.

Glad I wasn't the only one who picked up on this... A lot of people saying she ride or die but man that passive aggressive tone on them calls while ur man is in jail facing life like that was :picard:

FaTaL

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
He had a ton of sh1t that happened to him since the father died sh1t went downhill and the mother was obviously a piece of garbage. Blaming the CTE on it was weak.

Yeah he went through a lot but none of that would just make someone into a serial killer. He was a sociopath who felt nothing so between that and his awful upbringing it was the perfect combo
Not Blaming cte? His brain examination during his autopsy confirmed he had the brain damage of a 70 year old

mag357

Superstar
Daps
I didn't really buy the whole gay thing when it came out in the media....
I kinda wanna see the doc....
But dont wanna sit thru any gay shyt, to find out if the gay shyt had any credibility

NOSaintsFan02

Superstar
Daps
But dont wanna sit thru any gay shyt, to find out if the gay shyt had any credibility
It's not like they showed clips of him fukking dudes or went into grand detail of how his sexual escapades went down.

Yall can't be that sheltered if them talking about him being gay steers yall from wanting to watch.

Bledswole

Slappin and clowning chumps for fun.
Daps
Reppin
Detroit

Just watch the doc,his shyt wasn’t even like that far as the gay shyt,it came up a few times and had a little spotlight at the end and that was it