Killer Inside: The Aaron Hernandez Story premiers on Netflix Jan 15

Fortunate Lee

Superstar
Daps
It’s too fresh for a doc like this to have an impact like Making a Murderer or the OJ one

Everything in this one already was in the Boston Globe piece

6.5/10

ThaRealness

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Madison
He could have blamed the other two and not get the same charges that he did. The video at his house hanging out with them and holding the gun is what did him in. His attorney tried to argue he was young and in shocked and then they showed the video
NFL text implies it was a problem between them

Thegospel

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
You can tell his mom was toxic af. He’s sitting in jail on a murder charge and she’s going at him over the phone because he didn’t give her $1MIL when he signed his contract.

:hhh:
his response was funny as hell. "you think i just have 1 mil to give you? fukk OUTTA here":mjlol: She thought he just got handed 40 mil.

Daps
Reppin
49ers..Braves..Celtics
I don't think any of the gay commentary was necessary. Hernandez had no father figure at 16 and between him always out to prove a point and the enablers at Florida and back home like his cousin even tho she was a loyal family member, all that made him feel untouchable and the drugs and CTE pushed it over the edge into :demonic:

Sterling Archer

Spider Mane
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
Not sure on the gay stuff but I am guessing he killed Odin because Odin knew about his other murders and he thought he would snitch!

Without even thinking he thought easiest thing to do is kill him.
They didn't touch on it in the doc but Aaron saw Odin chopping it up with one of Bradley's boys. He didn't know that Bradley was trying to kill Aaron so he didn't think anything of it...meanwhile paranoid ass Hernandez is seething. Thinking Odin will set him up or snitch.

ThaRealness

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Madison
I don't think any of the gay commentary was necessary. Hernandez had no father figure at 16 and between him always out to prove a point and the enablers at Florida and back home like his cousin even tho she was a loyal family member, all that made him feel untouchable and the drugs and CTE pushed it over the edge into :demonic:
I disagree. It’s likely the reason he thought people were testing him is because he was insecure. Even though he was a gorilla alpha male, he could never do enough to prove his masculinity. because he was gay.