Killer Inside: The Aaron Hernandez Story premiers on Netflix Jan 15

CJ

Your objective semi-troll
Daps
Reppin
6ix
Good doc. The QB friend and his father beside him were annoying as fukk though. They were so over the top extra everytime they talked, like they were auditioning for their own reality show or some shyt.

Ineedmoney504

SOHH ICEY...WE EATIN
Daps
Reppin
SOHH ICEY N.O.
Beli shutting down the trade request was a bad look as well but we already knew them to be a scumbag organization. They had to have done their homework and knew that urban tried to keep him away from his hometown during the summer for a reason
I mean what was the pats and beli suppose to do. He didn’t exactly tell them he killed 2 people and shot the gangster that was with him that night also in the head and left him to die and he didn’t die and now said killer is looking to kill him.

And not to mention they had just signed him to a 40 mill contract and being the nfl has a hard cap they was gonna trade him cause it would wreck they roster and cap space
That man told his mom he would punch her in her face right now :picard: the hurt to even think like that:mjcry:

Yea his wife aitn shyt...you can just tell by the tone of her voice when she talk to him. But then again he was a closeted homo sociopath killer with CTE. So she got the worst of his shyt.

Just a fukked up and sad story all the way around:mjcry: even if he wasn’t a killer his life was still fukked. Lloyd was just trying to hang around NFL and got shot on some BS. The cousin holding him down and dying from cancer.:mjcry:

Great doc tho...yea some of y’all gne knock it because it ain’t new info and the podcast had the same shyt but visual>podcast to me :manny:
how was his wife suppose to feel, having the feds kicking in your door daily, having to throw away murder weapons, knowing your husband killed your sister boyfriend and having to lie about it to save him, ruining the relationship with your sister and probably your family, having to raise kids on your own and realistically knowing your man who brings in all the money Is probably losing all his contract and you have no form of income cause you been with him the whole time. You don’t think she deserves to be a lil bytchie?

MostReal

Bandage Hand Steph
Daps
why yall think he murked Lloyd? still odd to me, I can't see any reason for him to kill breh like that

Ineedmoney504

SOHH ICEY...WE EATIN
Daps
Reppin
SOHH ICEY N.O.
why yall think he murked Lloyd? still odd to me, I can't see any reason for him to kill breh like that
Yea bro lol. He literally put everything in place and his foot print was in the dirt outside the car. Even if he didn’t pull the trigger his homies did it on behalf of him.

don’t know why he wanted him dead tho

BeBorn

Westside Chicago 32212
Daps
Reppin
Westside chicago
Long read but bare with me...1st off salute to the hero's his cousin that stood tall and Odins mother and even his baby moms for holding him down..

I knew about the case when it happen but never went in depth with it i thought he was a coward with guns...I view it differently now.

Now I understand more about his life seems like everything was good till his pops died at 16 I understand the lost of a parent RIP mom...but i had drug addicted parents and went through rougher sh1t than him..at 14 I was gangbanging smoking drinking fukking robbing hustling and my friends were shooting people...

Nevertheless..his mom is the worst motherfukka in the world...her husband dies and her cousin that is dying of cancer husband moves into her house sleeping in her bed nailing his mom on some melvin sh1t...her scandalous ways show all the way threw...she talking her getting a mil and being set for life while her baby boy is facing life..wtf..to me the only real love he had was from his pops and cousin..

Tbh honest the cousin wasn't nothing but a cum dump to dusty nikkas and her crib was a kick it spot filled with degenerates..they was street nikkas they was bummy clucks...all the nikka sh1t was so cool to the lames like Aaron...

Now about the gay sh1t i ran with that story because that was the info I got...none of that hold a grain of salt to me...the high school bussy bandit was a opportunist...the prison love was bs to me...maybe he was down low but if he was really gay someone knew and looked the other way...who knows idgaf...even the are you born gay or hating gays if you around gays and you ain't you gonna feel weird...

He was about his murder game on some sucka shyt...every body he caught was over dumb pointless sh1t...coward with guns stuff...

What i don't get is why if odin sent that text why would he go with him...plus am i the only that can tell he was slow and lame asf...harry potter books the fukk...you can tell when a nikka is off and that nikka was throwed off...he sounded dumb look like a creep...not a nikka i would wanna kick it with regardless of his paper....i hate clowns and they knew he wasnt a good dude he would annoy me and blow my high...foh

Now the cte i see that sh1t is real cuz junior seau killed himself i was shock he had the flyest nikes in like 94...so the patriots knew he was off and didnt give a fukk....same with the college stuff...

Finally i know the paranoia of knowing people wanna kill you I live that everyday...its very nerve racking and will have you on edge and super anxious...so everybody becomes a opp and you think the worst all the time...after that first body you not bother by killing people after that...

newarkhiphop

Staff member
Supporter
Daps

my theory he was drunk or high in that club that night he confessed it to Odin (him killing them guys) Odin didn't react with "dam cool" instead with "wtf wrong with you", he gets paranoid (cte) he's gotten away with other shyt decides he will get away with this

couple of things

This dude unfortunately was going down this murderous road anyway whether it was Odin or someone else imo

Brain trauma since childhood + repressive aggressive father + loosing said father randomly + being put in prison for life + loosing the sport you love + loosing your next closest kin your cousin = suicide doesn't seem too bad

FaTaL

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Somehow he learned of the double homicides

it’s crazy how that Bradley guy survived, that’s why Lloyd got popped multiple times even when he was laying on the ground. Failing to kill Bradley basically lead to his downfall

PoorAndDangerous

Superstar
Daps
Crazy doc. Aaron was a fukking idiot psycho. CTE isn’t to blame but it definitely increased his paranoia and impulsiveness. His mom was a horrible person & it sounded like half the time his dad was too. He was incredibly sloppy and brazen. Really wild shyt. His wife seemed like she was mad her meal ticket was going away. So he definitely shot those two guys even though he got acquitted right? Was the motive of them spilling a drink accurate though? Those two guys looked a little fruity maybe something happened

FaTaL

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Documentary was good..His cousin was a ride or die forreal..Crazy dude was legit a top 10 player in the NFL..Him & Gronk would've been legendary..Unless Odin knew something its odd that he had him killed..The amount of dumb shyt he did after each shooting :mindblown:

:dead:

He had to say wassup nikkas twice before they looked at him then he blasted them