Killer Inside: The Aaron Hernandez Story premiers on Netflix Jan 15

LastManStanding

Veteran
Daps
Like others have mentioned most of the gay stuff was clearly forced into being a focal point in this documentary. Not saying that Hernandez likely wasn’t bi, but why did they feel the need to completely obsess over the gay topic throughout the entire series? Literally all three episodes it was the focal point lol.

Why did we need to hear the former NFL player (who was in the closet during his career) entire life story that had absolutely nothing to do with Hernandez? The friend and his dad also had way too much screen time as well.

They literally spent more time obsessing over chatty patty gay talk than they did talking about Odin Lloyd, Hernandez’s brain (CTE), and murder motives combined. shyt was way too forced and went way beyond the point.

Overall it was a decent documentary, but aside from the prison phone conversations, there wasn’t anything that hasn’t already been in previous documentaries before.

Ashyneezz

Superstar
Supporter
Daps

Kaypain

#SuicideGang
Supporter
Daps
Yeah it was interesting until they started forcing the gay bullshyt :francis:

jadillac

Veteran
Daps
Just finished watching.

One thing that wasn't mentioned is Tim Tebow being his roommate while they were at Florida. I mean Tim Tebow living with a serial murderer for years everyday. He'll obviously never tell, but the things that went on were probably very interesting. Imagine you living in a dorm room with someone like that and you are the supposed embodiment of all that is holy.

Also, they should've gone in more detail on his tattoos. You don't go from Bristol CT to having a bunch of gangsta tattoos. Him living with that cousin did a number on his life.

broller

Veteran
Daps

Dude basically had a hole in his brain from playing football:mindblown:

Holes are normal. His was just slightly bigger.

fig5.32.jpg

Dr.HannibalLecter

Tha Realest
Daps
Aaron's father definitely was a closet homo, just like his son (and half the posters in this thread). And you could tell Aaron fukked his cousin. Sick.

Ill-Yaz

FA Cup winning fan
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Super late but just finished watching this on netflix

I don't know man. I felt sorry for Aaron in the end. He really loved his little girl and took his life cause he thought she would benefit from it :to:

And he was found not guilty of killing them other two nikkaz. Lets not forget this. Also probably didnt shoot his former friend either.

I cant say that I hated him in the end like I normally feel after watching similar documentaries about other people :yeshrug:

The God Poster

LWO representa
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Just finished watching.

One thing that wasn't mentioned is Tim Tebow being his roommate while they were at Florida. I mean Tim Tebow living with a serial murderer for years everyday. He'll obviously never tell, but the things that went on were probably very interesting. Imagine you living in a dorm room with someone like that and you are the supposed embodiment of all that is holy.

Also, they should've gone in more detail on his tattoos. You don't go from Bristol CT to having a bunch of gangsta tattoos. Him living with that cousin did a number on his life.
It’s 2021, y’all gotta stop associating tattoo with being tough . Most people who get tats aren’t doing to be tough

El Jefe

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
that tells.u.hhow many white folk are on this board

oooh look at his tattooos momma he a baaaaad maaaaan :mjlol:

Erratic415

Superstar
Daps
It was pretty good but focused too much on the gay stuff. Like they wanted to say he was a killer out of some self-hating homo stuff. It focused less on his horrible home life as the Boston Globe Gladiator podcast/article did.

I thought Gladiator was better.