Killer Inside: The Aaron Hernandez Story premiers on Netflix Jan 15

Creflo ½ Dollar

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
GA
That man told his mom he would punch her in her face right now :picard: the hurt to even think like that:mjcry:

Yea his wife aitn shyt...you can just tell by the tone of her voice when she talk to him. But then again he was a closeted homo sociopath killer with CTE. So she got the worst of his shyt.

Just a fukked up and sad story all the way around:mjcry: even if he wasn’t a killer his life was still fukked. Lloyd was just trying to hang around NFL and got shot on some BS. The cousin holding him down and dying from cancer.:mjcry:

Great doc tho...yea some of y’all gne knock it because it ain’t new info and the podcast had the same shyt but visual>podcast to me :manny:

Daps
But him going so hard at the trannys/gays was a lil extra though:patrice: his girl was basically like why do you care?

The documentary added that in for effect maybe, they probably had hundreds of conversations and spoke about the gay men about 3 times lasting 2 minutes but it made the doc for added effect

Jblaze204

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Uptown NY
The doc wasn't overtly gay or whatever u guys are going on about. I agree the h.s. QB is a lil extra but what about his prison lover he left a suicide note to? The officers in the prison leaked info to reporters. Why would they lie if they're being anonymous? He asked one of his lawyers who was gay if he believed gay people are born gay. Why would he ask that?

Aaron Hernandez was most likely gay and there's nothing wrong with that. He didn't commit crimes because he was a closet gay, losing his father, moving in with his cousin who influenced the fukk shiit, his mom being a stupid thot, CTE, football culture or whatever excuse people are giving him. Dude was a psychopath. Not a sociopath. Difference being psychopaths dont have a conscience. Next day he was playing with his baby with his 2 co-conspirators. Dude played a whole season and a superbowl after being involved in a double murder :mindblown:

Overall solid doc, salute to Netflix for not milking this into a 20 episode series. I wished the producers could have gotten more info on hernandez blood gang affiliation and his transgressions after he left his hometown. Ultimately Hernandez was a plague to those who chose to be around him and those that didn't deserve to die. Unfortunately they were all black men.:snoop:

7.5 out of 10

Stick Up Kid

Veteran
WOAT
Daps
Reppin
Newark NJ
It’s too fresh for a doc like this to have an impact like Making a Murderer or the OJ one

Everything in this one already was in the Boston Globe piece

6.5/10

OJ was the biggest story of the 20th century.

Aaron Hernandez wasnt even the biggest story in 2013....IN BOSTON

Marlo Barksdale

Really out chea
Daps
Reppin
Tha M
there’s plenty of dudes ravaged by CTE who didn’t become serial killers

The CTE didn’t help but him being a sociopath was the biggest reason.

There are plenty of examples of former football players doing wild stuff. The only difference is now there is a spotlight being put on it. You're taking already at-risk-kids, putting them in an intense environment and then giving them brain damage. People downplaying CTE are the exact reasons why the culture of "stay on the field" still remains and you're talked about if you come out of a game because of a "headache" (see: Carson Wentz last week).

When you watch this documentary it just makes you understand even more why football has so many players doing wild things. Yes, football has larger rosters, but even then, you rarely see this with basketball players. You don't hear about former basketball players shooting themselves after they retire. Reading about former RB Jamal Lewis having suicidal thoughts because of the pain is :merchant:
https://www.si.com/nfl/2018/05/29/jamal-lewis-suicidal-thoughts-retiring-football
"You just have those thoughts about should you end it?" Lewis said according to Bleacher Report. "I can only imagine with sleep apnea and heart attacks and heart disease. Who wants to go out like that? Especially when you have people upset with you—your wife upset with you, pissed off, you have to file bankruptcy, made bad decisions…"

Along with the concussions, Lewis also spoke about how at times he will forget where he is driving and just keeps going in the same direction until he can remember, and how he has to put in more effort to control his attitute to keep from getting too angry over things. Lewis said he deals with "moments" of depression about two times a week

Football is my favorite sport to watch but it's the absolute worst sport to play. Honestly, nothing really good comes from playing it because the contracts aren't even guaranteed, but lasting physical effects are. Hernandez was 27 with the most advanced case that the doctor had ever seen for a young person.

I do feel their was a definite "gay agenda" throughout this documentary to sensationalize the story. He may have experimented, but I think that was mainly due to him being molested as a kid. We only hear about the HS QB and the alleged jailhouse lover, so it's not like any other partners have come out from college nor the NFL days. And even then I have to question the two that came out's validity because they only did it AFTER he died. They could be some truth, but it just feels like they want attention for themselves.

Last edited:

BlueHeffner

Veteran
Daps
Hell no. He left countless evidence behind.

Yeah, not even Johnnie Cochran could save that dude.

Na brehs. The video of him chilling with those goons the next day destroyed the defense’s argument that he was just there and they killed Odin...

The footage showed:

1. possibly the murder weapon

2. the fiance getting rid of the murder weapon

3. him chilling with the “alleged killers”

Without the tapes, the prosecution has even less circumstantial evidence...

They had no motive and no murder weapon. The two goons he was with were two known criminals. The defense’s argument wouldve held ALOT more water without the footage...

Frump

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
There are plenty of examples of former football players doing wild stuff. The only difference is now there is a spotlight being put on it. You're taking already at-risk-kids, putting them in an intense environment and then giving them brain damage. People downplaying CTE are the exact reasons why the culture of "stay on the field" still remains and you're talked about if you come out of a game because of a "headache" (see: Carson Wentz last week).

When you watch this documentary it just makes you understand even more why football has so many players doing wild things. Yes, football has larger rosters, but even then, you rarely see this with basketball players. You don't hear about former basketball players shooting themselves after they retire. Reading about former RB Jamal Lewis having suicidal thoughts because of the pain is :merchant:

Football is my favorite sport to watch but it's the absolute worst sport to play. Honestly, nothing really good comes from playing it because the contracts aren't even guaranteed, but lasting physical effects are. Hernandez was 27 with the most advanced case that the doctor had ever seen for a young person.

I do feel their was a definite "gay agenda" throughout this documentary to sensationalize the story. He may have experimented, but I think that was mainly due to him being molested as a kid. We only hear about the HS QB and the alleged jailhouse lover, so it's not like any other partners have come out from college nor the NFL days. And even then I have to question the two that came out's validity because they only did it AFTER he died. They could be some truth, but it just feels like they want attention for themselves.

Not saying if had nothing to do with im justnot gonna put the majority of blame on it because dude was dead inside

The only time he seemed to show any emotion/humanity was towards the end o NBC the phone with his mom when he was getting emotional yelling at her for not being there for him as a kid

Frump

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
As people were saying thank god he’s a dumb criminal or he could have gotten away with everything

With the way he was perceiving everything as a slight and flipping out can you imagine how many more bodies he’d have if he was on the streets these past 5 years :merchant:

protestor

Man of the year
Daps
Reppin
Protesting
Beli shutting down the trade request was a bad look as well but we already knew them to be a scumbag organization. They had to have done their homework and knew that urban tried to keep him away from his hometown during the summer for a reason

Good doc about this scumbag.

Kind of crazy how beli:beli: just brushed him off. Even though Hernandez told him feard for his life.

I don't believe his dad would of saved him. His father's passing just accelerated everything.

The mom is a piece of work.

C L O N E*0690//////
Daps
Reppin
uptXwn***///***///
there are many things that make an individual

the story goes back farther than any individual life

really we are all just riding a wave

some are fortunate their trip to the end is smooth

but sometimes life will wash you right into the most jagged of rocks

life will take you & shape you into something evil

heavy

Frump

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
The doc wasn't overtly gay or whatever u guys are going on about. I agree the h.s. QB is a lil extra but what about his prison lover he left a suicide note to? The officers in the prison leaked info to reporters. Why would they lie if they're being anonymous? He asked one of his lawyers who was gay if he believed gay people are born gay. Why would he ask that?

Aaron Hernandez was most likely gay and there's nothing wrong with that. He didn't commit crimes because he was a closet gay, losing his father, moving in with his cousin who influenced the fukk shiit, his mom being a stupid thot, CTE, football culture or whatever excuse people are giving him. Dude was a psychopath. Not a sociopath. Difference being psychopaths dont have a conscience. Next day he was playing with his baby with his 2 co-conspirators. Dude played a whole season and a superbowl after being involved in a double murder :mindblown:

Overall solid doc, salute to Netflix for not milking this into a 20 episode series. I wished the producers could have gotten more info on hernandez blood gang affiliation and his transgressions after he left his hometown. Ultimately Hernandez was a plague to those who chose to be around him and those that didn't deserve to die. Unfortunately they were all black men.:snoop:

7.5 out of 10

breh this is the coli being gay is a worse crime then killing lol.

I agree with you on everything about not blaming his upbringing for how he turned out. His upbringing would explain if he got into trouble as a youth even if he got into some petty crime and went to jail as a teen or whatever because his situation was fukked up

But a fukked up childhood doesn’t make you into a stone cold serial killer with no human feelings and who can live a double life with ease

that has to be inside of you and obviously his upbringing and issues didn’t hurt in bringing it all out of him quickly but it wasn’t the reason