Killer Inside: The Aaron Hernandez Story premiers on Netflix Jan 15

Daps
Not sure on the gay stuff but I am guessing he killed Odin because Odin knew about his other murders and he thought he would snitch!

Without even thinking he thought easiest thing to do is kill him.

Kal El

All Star
Daps
Reppin
USA
Great documentary showing why young men need fathers in their lives.

Mom was a piece of shyt.

The gay qb teammate seems a little too excited to be sharing, which raises some suspicion about his credibility. But I mean there is evidence of Hernandez writing letters in jail to be bunked up with a specific inmate who he referred to as "my heart,"

Daniel.

BK to NJ, but always a New York Knicka
Daps
Going through the 2nd episode now.

Good so far, the gay stuff just seems forced. Maybe dude was bi if the experimenting shyt was true, but all the he was getting tattoos to hide being gay, the gay former player that just keeps randomly talking about his struggle coming out, saying his girl was his beard, just seems like a weird narrative that they're pushing.

LMAO as I'm typing this, "there certainly was a connection between player and owner that wasn't common in the NFL" as the backdrop to Robert Kraft giving Hernandez a kiss on the cheek.

khross415

All Star
Daps
the 2 nikkas he was rollin wit never seemed like hood nikka/gangstas to me. and now after watchin this i see these was really just some dope fiend/knocks. bruh just seemed like he was fukked from everything he experienced in life (hes mom wasnt shyt) i wouldnt say that about to many people moms but man this lady was horrible. his cousin was really down for him , thats sad the circumstance of that shyt but she stood by him. his girl seemed like she was down with him but annoyed with just the dumb shyt he put her and his kid through.