Killer Inside: The Aaron Hernandez Story premiers on Netflix Jan 15

FaTaL

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I might have missed this part of the doc somehow but how did he get found not guilty on the double murder when they found the SUV at his cousin's crib? :mindblown:
the jurors are idiots

theres also a pic of him driving the suv out of the parking garage before the shooting

murksiderock

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
SMF and LAX to VA and NC
May or may not watch it, everything I've read about it I've already known about, this shyt been public record for 7 years damn near....

It was always clear dude was mentally weak. The only thing I have compassion for is CTE, that messed up alota guys, and I'll give that a respectable percentage for fukking with his growth. But he was weak, he not the only person who had a shytty mom (raised hand here), lost a parent here, etc. Literally every other descriptor of struggle in his life is shyt many people go through and alota people don't go stupid like this guy...

I don't and haven't always 100% bought the gay shyt, but he was clearly overcompensating for something, that part was clear from jump. I remember going back to '13 and as all the information came out year over year, nothing about this dude was gangsta or would be impressive to gangstas, only to people who not familiar with the company of gangstas. The more info came out, fam was easy to read like a book. Remember, this shyt isn't new, and I've been consistent on my stance in dude pretty much the entire time...

I do have compassion for CTE victims, as a guy who wishes I coulda made The League and woulda risked it for at least a short period of time if I could play. But I don't give this muhfukka a full pass for CTE because we know CTE doesn't turn everybody into some maniacal serial killer; to blame his behavior entirely or even mostly on CTE would be disingenuous and a disservice to the other guys who have been affected and didn't take the same path dude took...

He had issues and CTE was only a small part if that. Above all else he was mentally and emotionally weak...

FreedMind

DOPAMINE FOR MY BABY!!
Daps
Reppin
hella international
I might have missed this part of the doc somehow but how did he get found not guilty on the double murder when they found the SUV at his cousin's crib? :mindblown:

That's the murder when they pulled up on the two immigrants and shot them right? From the doc, it seems like they didn't have the evidence to prove beyond a reasonable doubt that Hernandez was actually the shooter/murderer.

The lawyer just has to bring enough doubt into the courtroom and the jury has no choice but to acquit.

This is my guess -- I don't know if they recovered the murder weapon or if they could actually prove he shot the two victims. They could probably prove he was an accomplice or at the scene, but they can't prove he was the shooter.

OneManGang

Veteran
Daps
Way too much gay shyt going on :hhh:

i don’t know how much of it is true or sensationalism, but either way I do feel sorry for all parties involved in this shyt. Aaron, Odin, the two brothers, all the families and that beautiful little girl he had. Just sad man.

murksiderock

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
SMF and LAX to VA and NC
Watched the first two episodes. The Mike Massey cat who played semipro with Odin Lloyd is the realest cat on here....

I agree with yall that the gay high school teammate seems a little exaggerated. I had to refresh myself though, while the high school teammate may be exaggerated or outright lie, there are accounts from his brother and mom and lawyer thru reputable media like Boston Globe that Aaron admitted he was gay. So the idea he was gay is probably true, but the high school teammate may be putting some extras on their interactions...

Frump

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
the jurors are idiots

theres also a pic of him driving the suv out of the parking garage before the shooting

female juror yelled in court “he’s gorgeous” :mjlol:

also Hernandez’s lawyer obliterated Hernandez’s big time drug dealer buddy enough to where he made it seem like there was a motive for him to have done it.

FaTaL

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
female juror yelled in court “he’s gorgeous” :mjlol:

also Hernandez’s lawyer obliterated Hernandez’s big time drug dealer buddy enough to where he made it seem like there was a motive for him to have done it.
I’m sure those two big fuks switched seats after they left the garage. All types of stupid in that case. The Bradley guy is a degenerate himself, it truly matters if you want to make a criminal your main witness, I can see why Harrison never got charged in his own shooting