Killer Inside: The Aaron Hernandez Story premiers on Netflix Jan 15

Ineedmoney504

SOHH ICEY...WE EATIN
Daps
Reppin
SOHH ICEY N.O.
Crazy doc. Aaron was a fukking idiot psycho. CTE isn’t to blame but it definitely increased his paranoia and impulsiveness. His mom was a horrible person & it sounded like half the time his dad was too. He was incredibly sloppy and brazen. Really wild shyt. His wife seemed like she was mad her meal ticket was going away. So he definitely shot those two guys even though he got acquitted right? Was the motive of them spilling a drink accurate though? Those two guys looked a little fruity maybe something happened
it was either him or his homie. Dude might have done it tbh

PoorAndDangerous

Superstar
Daps
All this gay stuff doesn’t make sense, if Hernandez was afraid of this so called gay relationship in high school getting out wouldn’t that teammate been the first one to get some hollow tips?
His teammate was gay too and was equally terrified of people finding out.. remember his dad said he was just as homophobic as Aaron’s dad was

FaTaL

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Why are so many of y’all complaining about the gay shyt when that obviously was a huge part of why he was the way he was and felt the need to overcompensate :gucci:
Hard to accept since he left that dude alive, you figure he be the first to get capped

Jblaze204

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Uptown NY
why yall think he murked Lloyd? still odd to me, I can't see any reason for him to kill breh like that

I was suprised the police couldn't get this info off the two co conspirators when questioned. If I'm one of hernandez goons I would ask what did this guy do?

I think it's like someone else said, aaron was getting a lap dance and then he snapped. I think he saw lloyd dap it up with the ops. Lloyd from Boston and probably knows a couple of dudes who run with Alexander Bradley.

SlurRty

Pro
Daps
Reppin
NJ x NYC
Watched it.. and I feel bad for him... he didn't know how to balance shyt.. dad died young.. mom dates cousins boyfriend / husband.. nikka moves in. he's lowkey gay.. got rich young.. got around the wrong crowd.. got alotta free passes.. that's a lot on someones shoulders.. especially someone that young..

ALonelyDad

Veteran
Daps
why yall think he murked Lloyd? still odd to me, I can't see any reason for him to kill breh like that
He just had anger issues..fight in Florida over some bs, kills 2 guys in Boston over spilled drink, shot his right hand man in the face over bs. Lloyd and him probably had argument. I don’t even think it was serious like knowing the murders or Aaron was gay.

Marlo Barksdale

Really out chea
Daps
Reppin
Tha M
breh this is the coli being gay is a worse crime then killing lol.

I agree with you on everything about not blaming his upbringing for how he turned out. His upbringing would explain if he got into trouble as a youth even if he got into some petty crime and went to jail as a teen or whatever because his situation was fukked up

But a fukked up childhood doesn’t make you into a stone cold serial killer with no human feelings and who can live a double life with ease

that has to be inside of you and obviously his upbringing and issues didn’t hurt in bringing it all out of him quickly but it wasn’t the reason

Nah people clearly don't understand how adult problems are usually caused or triggered from unresolved childhood trauma. If you go to prison, most of them had childhood trauma.
More than eight in 10 men in prison suffered childhood adversity – new report

Add CTE to those issues and you have a ticking timebomb. Most football players are close to the edge and only now is it being broadcasted to the public. Just look at all the incidents reported in the last 10 years.