Killer Inside: The Aaron Hernandez Story premiers on Netflix Jan 15

FLORIDA BOI

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Crazy doc. Aaron was a fukking idiot psycho. CTE isn’t to blame but it definitely increased his paranoia and impulsiveness. His mom was a horrible person & it sounded like half the time his dad was too. He was incredibly sloppy and brazen. Really wild shyt. His wife seemed like she was mad her meal ticket was going away. So he definitely shot those two guys even though he got acquitted right? Was the motive of them spilling a drink accurate though? Those two guys looked a little fruity maybe something happened
That 1 dude looked moist ,who knows what happened.

BaggerofTea

Veteran
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Crazy doc. Aaron was a fukking idiot psycho. CTE isn’t to blame but it definitely increased his paranoia and impulsiveness. His mom was a horrible person & it sounded like half the time his dad was too. He was incredibly sloppy and brazen. Really wild shyt. His wife seemed like she was mad her meal ticket was going away. So he definitely shot those two guys even though he got acquitted right? Was the motive of them spilling a drink accurate though? Those two guys looked a little fruity maybe something happened

His father was boxing his mother upside her head.

I dont know what you expect her to do.

Last edited:

Hoodoo Child

The Urban Legend
Daps
Reppin
The Crossroads
40ed6f6bd006b58ceb04dea6f9c6d103.jpg

200.gif

premier58

All Star
Daps
Don't nobody wanna watch no Reggie Wayne or Pierre Garçon documentary. I do wanna know how Peyton Manning magically got 112 extra TDs off of throwaways tho, that's what they need to make a documentary on.
:mjgrin::bryan:

threattonature

Veteran
Daps
Nah people clearly don't understand how adult problems are usually caused or triggered from unresolved childhood trauma. If you go to prison, most of them had childhood trauma.
More than eight in 10 men in prison suffered childhood adversity – new report

Add CTE to those issues and you have a ticking timebomb. Most football players are close to the edge and only now is it being broadcasted to the public. Just look at all the incidents reported in the last 10 years.
An ex friend of mine reminds me a lot of Aaron Hernandez. He's always trying to prove how much of a man he is. Over the top with the macho shyt. Serious anger issues. Snaps at the smallest shyt and would stay getting in fights and basically blacking out with anger. We had a huge argument and he eventually came back apologizing and admitting that one of his football coaches molested him at a young age. We always thought he had some suspect tendencies anyway. Now you add in Hernandez' being high 24/7 and the CTE, and the fukked up mother and it doesn't shock me that he would catch a body especially with all that money and the ego that comes with being a sports star thinking you can get away with murder.

This ain't to say I have sympathy for dude. I have no sympathy for people that don't try and take the steps to deal with their issues especially when they get that kind of money. He chose his path and the people to surround himself with.