Killer Inside: The Aaron Hernandez Story premiers on Netflix Jan 15

Warren Moon

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
How many women who are mothers, riddled with cancer, would go on a stand and refuse to testify against a cousin and do jail time instead?????

She’s got more sense of loyalty than all these gangsters, damn.

in the podcast, it insinuated Aaron Hernandez had a sexual relationship with her in his teens too

Listen

Tell me moar
Daps
Reppin
A few Floors Down from the Daily Grind
in the podcast, it insinuated Aaron Hernandez had a sexual relationship with her in his teens too
giphy.gif

Daps
Reppin
#RIP Kobe
Watched the first two episodes. The Mike Massey cat who played semipro with Odin Lloyd is the realest cat on here....

I agree with yall that the gay high school teammate seems a little exaggerated. I had to refresh myself though, while the high school teammate may be exaggerated or outright lie, there are accounts from his brother and mom and lawyer thru reputable media like Boston Globe that Aaron admitted he was gay. So the idea he was gay is probably true, but the high school teammate may be putting some extras on their interactions...

yeah he seemed solid af . all real shyt he said especially, "If he was hanging around us, none of this shyt wouldve happened" and the irony of football players being spared by the gangstas....only for this football player/gangsta to kill another football player

Last edited:

Smitty Belafonte

All Star
Daps
To me it seemed like him being gay ate him up from the inside out. Couple that with CTE and u get Henande. Never in my life have I heard a grown man threaten to sock they MoM, no matter how terrible of a mother she was. Dude was a fukking dirt bag.

PortCityProphet

Follow me to the truth
Daps
Reppin
Bama ass DC
what does any of that have to do with anything I said :mjlol:

Hernandez was a gay nikka in the NFL so they interviewed one of the only former closeted but currently out ex-NFL players they could find to give some insight on how that life is and steps he took to shield his true identity. Idk how that's so hard to process

I get why they had him on there but it's a very weak and very speculative point trying to say he got tats and acted hard to hide his gayness cause another dude got fat and chewed tobacco to make himself feel masculine.
It's thin. And dude added nothing

Actually6Foot3

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
BKNY
I get why they had him on there but it's a very weak and very speculative point trying to say he got tats and acted hard to hide his gayness cause another dude got fat and chewed tobacco to make himself feel masculine.
It's thin. And dude added nothing
well no shyt it's speculative. That's the entire point. The documentary is called "inside the mind of Aaron Hernandez" and since the nikka is dead and you can't ask him, the entire documentary is speculation on why he did the things he did throughout his life. :mjlol: