Killer Inside: The Aaron Hernandez Story premiers on Netflix Jan 15

aceboon

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Figured the coli would be exaggerating with the gay shyt but y'all weren't lying. Good doc but not alot of new info if you've followed the case thru the years, the jailhouse convos were probably the best part. His cousin was probably too loyal for her own good, maybe she dies anyway but she could have been out of prison getting cancer treatments instead of wasting away inside when the dude was going to prison anyway.

Tony D'Amato

It's all about the inches
Daps
Reppin
Inches
It's almost hilarious and scary how calm he was going to jail. Sounded like a total psycho asking for Harry Potter

Did anyone else in his high school lift weights:what:

seemorecizzy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
if hernandez had destroyed all of the security footage from his house, he would of got off easily, especially if the second lawyer was representing him for da first case.

all that footage after the fact with holdin the gun and shyt really did him in. i mean, leavin shell casings in the car my g:gucci:

that gay shyt was overblown. dude was bisexual, not full blown gay:dame:

i dont think thnk that was the big factor they are making it out to be.

PortCityProphet

Follow me to the truth
Daps
Reppin
Bama ass DC
I didnt like this doc It Was aight but not that great.

They focused too much on the supressed gay stuff for being a reason for the way he was for them to not have any evidence of anything.

His momma wasnt shyt and left him high and dry after his pops dying is more of a reason for him turning into who he became more than anything else. Him spending his formative years with no father figure just a buncha aint shyt nikkas at his cousin house is what did him in.

The best parts of this were the dope ass opening sequence and the phone call with the pouncey brothers. That call went just as youd expect it to :russ:

Actually6Foot3

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
BKNY
Gave buddy way too much airtime, had him talking like he and Hernandez were teammates and knew him personally, Hernandez was off the deep end mentally, you can't project your thoughts onto him
yeah I'm gonna have to disagree. How many openly gay NFL players do you know of? How many openly gay former NFL players do you know of? And I'm talking without having to run to Google. Pretty much 0 Outside of Michael Sam key difference is Michael Sam never played a real game and he was openly gay coming in to the league. This dude talks about being a closeted homosexual in football/the NFL and gives us good insight on what that life is like.

I mean to this day there isn't a single openly gay person in the NFL, MLB, NHL, NBA, Golf, NASCAR... Etc the closeted ones probably all have the same mental battles so he had a lot in common with Hernandez on that front. The ones brave enough to come out come out after retirement 99% the rest stay in the closet.

He also mentioned the steps he would personally take to appear macho which could be something similar with Aaron regarding the tattoos and constant need to by hyper masculine by starting fights and talking down on transgenders.

Last edited:
Daps
if hernandez had destroyed all of the security footage from his house, he would of got off easily, especially if the second lawyer was representing him for da first case.

all that footage after the fact with holdin the gun and shyt really did him in. i mean, leavin shell casings in the car my g:gucci:

that gay shyt was overblown. dude was bisexual, not full blown gay:dame:

i dont think thnk that was the big factor they are making it out to be.

Ur gay