Killa Cam is unconvinced dinosaurs ever existed...

Daps
Reppin
NULL
You’re Comparing Children’s Fairy Tales To People Who Dedicate Their Life To Archeology, Really?

Archeology isn't just about digging up Dinosaurs bones. Btw...its another fairy tale to add on to the other indoctrinated lies the feed you throughout your life. The most dedicated holiday of the year is Christmas and it's based off lies and money is invested in that lie.

CarmelBarbie

At peace
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Charlotte
I’m not going to lie my son has been asking me about dinosaurs lately. He asked me about how they’re extinct—he was like there wasn’t even a couple to survive? Then He was like will that happen to us since it happened to them?

Those questions struck me, because when you think about it, it’s kind of crazy that this entire species of huge monsters just all cease to exist now. The explanation of their extinction is an asteroid hit and they all suddenly died? It sounds crazy to me.

I’m not saying I don’t believe they existed, but at the same time the existence of dinosaurs including what happened to them, is a big mystery to me. And I can see both sides.

Last edited:

Devilinurear

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I’m not going to lie my son has been asking me about dinosaurs lately. He asked me about how they’re extinct—he was like there wasn’t even a couple to survive? Then He was like will that happen to us since it happened to them?

Those questions struck me, because when you think about it, it’s kind of crazy that this entire species of huge monsters just all ceased to exist now. When I grew up we were told they went extinct after an asteroid hit. It sounds crazy to me now.

I’m not saying I don’t believe they existed, but at the same time the existence of dinosaurs including what happened to them is a big mystery to me.

The dodo and woolly mammoth died off. The saber tooth tiger also. Species die
:yeshrug:

Nicole0416_718_929_646212

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC and FBA Riverboat Retaliation
Archeology isn't just about digging up Dinosaurs bones. Btw...its another fairy tale to add on to the other indoctrinated lies the feed you throughout your life. The most dedicated holiday of the year is Christmas and it's based off lies and money is invested in that lie.
I still don’t get in 2020 how people selectively disassociate themselves from the fact that Santa Claus is based on pagan occult satanic worship and don’t know the official story of Christmas or how the two shouldn’t even be associated with each other. Just like Easter bunnies and eggs, Valentine’s Day. Brainwashed. They take the religion and spirituality out of everything, ironically.