Killa Cam is unconvinced dinosaurs ever existed...

Ghost Utmost

The Soul of the Internet
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the Aether
Y'alls' problem is that you can't look at a theory presented and use your own noodle to determine how likely it is.

So dinosaurs, ghosts, germs, aliens, and Bigfoot are all the same type of thing in your mind. Just fantastic stories about things you can't see. All equally likely/unlikely.

I just start with: are ALL dinosaur bones forgeries?

If ANY are real then the theory holds water

But y'all keep questioning things that are taught in elementary school. Then y'all wonder what's wrong with our group as a whole.

If we can't grasp simple stuff that children learn then how can we possibly solve our biggest problems

Devilinurear

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I still don’t get in 2020 how people selectively disassociate themselves from the fact that Santa Claus is based on pagan occult satanic worship and don’t know the official story of Christmas or how the two shouldn’t even be associated with each other. Just like Easter bunnies and eggs, Valentine’s Day. Brainwashed. They take the religion and spirituality out of everything, ironically.

They do it for the children.

Mike809

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Bronx
its always the same usual suspects that be believing in stupid ideas such as this one.

Professor Emeritus

Veteran
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the ether
Wait, the same thekingsmen poster who doesn't believe in Isis, the moon landing, or coronavirus....doesn't think dinosaurs existed either?

:laff::laff::laff:

Someday I want him to make a full list of shyt he doesn't believe in. Vaccines? 9/11? Eskimos? Lay it all out there!

I don’t know if they did or didn’t and really I couldn’t care less. People need to stop pretending that science isn’t capable of lying.
I'm not sure how a vague concept can be "lying". Do you mean that all scientists, as a whole, would simultaneously lie? Are you claiming that literally every paleontologist in the world along with everyone intelligent enough to interpret their output is lying?

EBK String

Better Ring String
Supporter
Daps
Chickens are supposedly the only direct descendant of dinosaurs living today.

I thought it was BS until I had a pet chicken and looked at his legs.

so dinosaurs were delicious

:mj:

• Dap
Reactions: Sbp

Yinny

I miss LLC Twitter
Daps
Reppin
Shangri-La
I’m not going to lie my son has been asking me about dinosaurs lately. He asked me about how they’re extinct—he was like there wasn’t even a couple to survive? Then He was like will that happen to us since it happened to them?

Those questions struck me, because when you think about it, it’s kind of crazy that this entire species of huge monsters just all cease to exist now. The explanation of their extinction is an asteroid hit and they all suddenly died? It sounds crazy to me.

I’m not saying I don’t believe they existed, but at the same time the existence of dinosaurs including what happened to them, is a big mystery to me. And I can see both sides.

The asteroid impacted the climate, caused massive weather events (tsunamis for example) and decimated the food supply.

Daps
Reppin
NULL
Wait, the same thekingsmen poster who doesn't believe in Isis, the moon landing, or coronavirus....doesn't think dinosaurs existed either?

:laff::laff::laff:

Someday I want him to make a full list of shyt he doesn't believe in. Vaccines? 9/11? Eskimos? Lay it all out there!

I'm not sure how a vague concept can be "lying". Do you mean that all scientists, as a whole, would simultaneously lie? Are you claiming that literally every paleontologist in the world along with everyone intelligent enough to interpret their output is lying?

Why are you so concern with me? You seem to protect every official story like Nap does to no end and yet can even answer the most basic questions.