Killa Cam is unconvinced dinosaurs ever existed...

Sad Bunny

they/them
Supporter
Daps
“It’s like, there’s no proof. Because they throw these big bones, pause, up in a museum, and then be like, ‘Yo, these are the people that were here before us …’ I mean, pardon me or whatever.”

:deadmanny::deadmanny::deadmanny::deadmanny::deadmanny::deadmanny::deadmanny::deadmanny::deadmanny::deadmanny::deadmanny::deadmanny::deadmanny::deadmanny::deadmanny::deadmanny::deadmanny::deadmanny::deadmanny::deadmanny::deadmanny::deadmanny::deadmanny::deadmanny::deadmanny::deadmanny:

Caca-faat

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Kgn 876
:lolbron: nikka where did the dinosaurs went through evolution you are saying and if so how come all other species dont go through evolution

The below are various examples of evolution that would have taken place after the K-T extinction, any species that couldn't survive through burrowing underground or being some kind of amphibious reptile like crocs and alligators.

Dogs evolved from wolves through domestication, part of the reason homo sapiens survived over neanderthals, we cohabited with wolves instead of seeing them as competition, they grew to trust us and we are now codependent.

Manatees and elephants are related so would have had a common ancestor in the same way we have a common ancestor with great apes. Bear in mind that we share a common ancestor with old world great apes and not new world apes such squirrels monkeys etc. Old world great apes are bigger, can be bipedal, have strong mostly upright spines and meaty padded buttocks.

Tapirs are related to horses and rhinoceros so they all would have had a common ancestor which have then evolved into various other species due to environmental circumstances and the redundancy of traits that were no longer useful in their current environment. A tail is an example of body part no longer in use for some animals.

Where did you think the dragon mythology came from? Moor Mythology aside. Or even the nephilim conspiracy, If you found a huge bone back in the day you would relate it to things that you can see around you.

Some black people and other ethic groups haven't evolved to digest milk vs white people because; white people were out of Africa before those of the diaspora and where drinking raw milk that hasn't gone through any fermentation for sustenance in the colder regions of Europe. Besides there would have been no real need to be drinking milk for us back in Africa outside of infancy.

Evolution happens every day B
1. How many people here still have wisdom teeth?
2. Birds in urban areas have evolved to make their bird song louder to be heard over traffic and other urban noise.
3.Our attention spans have become shorter with the advent of mobile phones, having to spread our attention thinly across various applications.

TELL ME YA CHEESIN FAM?

I walk around a little edgy already
Daps
Reppin
The H
Chickens are supposedly the only direct descendant of dinosaurs living today.

I thought it was BS until I had a pet chicken and looked at his legs.

Why u paint your toe nails?

:mjtf:

Daps
These threads are always hilarious. nikkas talking about “question everything” but don’t bother actually reading the multitude of supporting evidence that’s been gathered over centuries. Then, they’ll turn around and support the flimsiest of conspiracy theories as gospel. :mjlol:

QUESTION EVERYTHING!!! :damn::damn::damn:

Except the stupid ass youtube videos they spend all day watching :heh:

King Khufu

CARTEL MAFIA GANG
Daps
Reppin
At Ur Mama's Bando
Dunno personally because I never seen one:

But I'd say
"Dinosaurs Never Existed"

Just Cause, Did They? I think not!

Heh, which meteor took them out again, the one from the Darwinism books right?
Hahahaha what a bunch of silly made up bullshyt.

-G$-

...fresh outta fux...
Supporter
Daps

But I'd say

Compelling stuff right here :ohhh:

Caca-faat

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Kgn 876

But I'd say

What do you believe?