Killa Cam is unconvinced dinosaurs ever existed...

2 Up 2 Down

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
These threads are always hilarious. nikkas talking about “question everything” but don’t bother actually reading the multitude of supporting evidence that’s been gathered over centuries. Then, they’ll turn around and support the flimsiest of conspiracy theories as gospel. :mjlol:
It's the need to feel like they know something that the majority of people don't. Maybe their finances aren't where they want them to be so they compensate with something else like how some people do with religion :manny: don't know just speculating but there has to be a basis why some people fall into that conspiracy theory rabbit hole. I know right many of us (blacks) that are like that.

ba'al

Vasectomy Gang
Supporter
Daps
Who do you believe is the designer?
I believe in an intelligently designed flat earth plane

I believe that the people in power would kill the average person before telling them the truth

Everything else im open to seeing evidence either in favor of something or disproving something

In general, i dont believe in anything that i can't personally prove:yeshrug:

Daps
It's the need to feel like they know something that the majority of people don't. Maybe their finances aren't where they want them to be so they compensate with something else like how some people do with religion :manny: don't know just speculating but there has to be a basis why some people fall into that conspiracy theory rabbit hole. I know right many of us (blacks) that are like that.

I’ve come to the same conclusion. They just wanna feel special.

Sex Luthor

I'm like kryptonite to these thots
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NOLA
Idk.then how come they arent credited as the discoverers of the "Dinosaurs" instead of some cacs who were making up discoveries for bragging rights?
Probably the same reason cacs say they discovered america even though native americans were living there already... and every other invention they stole

chineebai

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Theres been cases where people did make up fake fossils

I get the dinosaurs saurings
I got rhino horns whoring
Sell em to the museums calling
I find tyrannosaurus boring
Scientist gluing bones, caught em
Big bones, nah b, pause em

Killa

Last edited:

Dafunkdoc_Unlimited

Theological Noncognitivist Since Birth
Daps
Reppin
The Wrong Side of the Tracks
Solomon Caine said:
There is no way they can determine what exactly they looked like or which bones belong together. If I’m not mistaken they found these bones and put em together like a jigsaw puzzle.

:stopitslime:

Sue is the nickname given to FMNH PR 2081, which is one of the largest, most extensive, and best preserved Tyrannosaurus rex specimens ever found, at over 90% recovered by bulk. It was discovered on 12 August 1990, by Sue Hendrickson, an explorer and fossil collector, and was named after her. After ownership disputes were settled, the fossil was auctioned in October 1997, for US $8.3 million, the highest amount ever paid for a dinosaur fossil, and is now a permanent feature at the Field Museum of Natural History in Chicago, Illinois

800px-FMNH_Tyrannosaurus_rex_Sue.jpg

The more intact the fossil, the more money you make off it, so, jigsaw puzzles make LESS money than mostly-complete ones.​

Fresh

SOHH Vet since 2002
Daps
glad The Oracle didn't take away from Cam's personality being entertaining

Interviews like this are the reason Cam is a living legend in hip-hop