Killa Cam is unconvinced dinosaurs ever existed...

Dzali OG

Dz Ali OG...Pay me like you owe me!
Daps
Reppin
Duval Florida
The conspiracy is, dinosaurs weren't what they tell us they were.

I heard that every display is a replica using other material never the actual bones. That the bones are never exposed to the public.

The one guy I trust pretty well, The Real Merkabah is going the path of, and it sounds crazy and I haven't fully grasped it, but there was some type of relationship between "dragons" and women. Something about the combination was powerful. Particularly african women.

Which was the reason for "dragon slayers".

Saint of Commerce

Debts is paid in the Death Parade
Daps
Reppin
NY Universal
As stated b4, please look up Sir Richard Owen and the Royal Society. Also the bone wars, and dinosauria classica. I know most of the coli will right it off as "hotep" shyt, but what yall deem as evidence is basically a fabricated science.

Mike Nasty

Superstar
Daps
I heard that every display is a replica using other material never the actual bones. That the bones are never exposed to the public.
Google says there's only been one 100% complete skeleton of a T-Rex ever found, so that would explain a lot.

Geordi

All Star
Daps
As stated b4, please look up Sir Richard Owen and the Royal Society. Also the bone wars, and dinosauria classica. I know most of the coli will right it off as "hotep" shyt, but what yall deem as evidence is basically a fabricated science.
Did you know skeletons in doctor's offices are made of plastic? So that means skeletons are not real:ohhh: