Killa Cam is unconvinced dinosaurs ever existed...

Daps
So who people humans here if you going by evolution. Why are there still apes and shyt if we supposedly came from them

giphy.gif

xCivicx

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Atl
So Me Saying They’d Make Tools Out Of The Bones Is Disrespect To Their Intelligence But You Agree W The Guy Who Said They’d Worship A Bone Cause It’s Big, Ok lol

Nah you saying that native americans cant tell the difference between an item that should be used as a tool, and an item that has some other natural significance in itself, is a disrespect to their intelligence

ba'al

Vasectomy Gang
Supporter
Daps
Yo XCX a question just popped in my head. We know you don't believe in a lot of shyt but I was wondering do you have a specfic religious or spiritual practice? Like what do you have faith in as a person. It's not thread related but since these threads always turn into a Q&A around your disbelief of certain things.
Nah you saying that native americans cant tell the difference between an item that should be used as a tool, and an item that has some other natural significance in itself, is a disrespect to their intelligence

Leasy

Let's add some Alizarin Crimson & Van Dyke Brown
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Philly (BYRD GANG)
Because we didn't come from apes. At least not the ones that currently exist. This is a common misconception.

We just share a very distant common ancestor.

That ancestor split off into many different things. One of those branches happen to be human. A different branch happens to be the other apes you see today.

I believe we were created by a higher intelligent humanoid. The sumerian Egyptians and others discuss this and I also believe other ethic groups were spliced with local DNA of creatures in the areas. That is the secret they not telling people. Human beings dna took a drastic change around 200 thousand years ago suddenly from the humanoid species tree

In regards to Dinosaurs I dont think they were what we think they were such as scary monsters etc.. I am hearing majority had fur/feathers

Last edited:

KodeBlue

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore
Smart man to question what we're told to blindly believe

Also fyi, every "dinosaur bone" on display in a museum is a "replica"

Call up any museum and ask them

Not all of them. Some museums replicate parts of the fossil that are missing.

2 Up 2 Down

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
He aint the only one!

Why native Americans aint have dinosaurs bones ?

Why it took for some white dudes a couple hundred years ago?
:snoop:

IDK why but this made me think back to when I was in high school and I mentioned that I had to study for this test and this dude hit me with:
"the fukk you studying for? You trying to be white?:mjtf:"

2 Up 2 Down

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Isnt there a picture at the Buddhist temple grounds at Ta Prohm that has a stegosaurus carved into the stone. Obviously somebody had seen some type of dinosaur before the white man started digging up bones.
They did and they used them as basis for their mythological creatures in their myths/religions

Yaboysix

That nikka
Daps
Reppin
Tampa Florida
As cool as the thought of dinosaurs is..

Yall ever look up the actual pieces that they find? (Not the parts that they think would be the rest of the skeleton)

Pretty interesting..

xCivicx

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Atl
Yo XCX a question just popped in my head. We know you don't believe in a lot of shyt but I was wondering do you have a specfic religious or spiritual practice? Like what do you have faith in as a person. It's not thread related but since these threads always turn into a Q&A around your disbelief of certain things.
I believe in an intelligently designed flat earth plane

I believe that the people in power would kill the average person before telling them the truth

Everything else im open to seeing evidence either in favor of something or disproving something

In general, i dont believe in anything that i can't personally prove:yeshrug: