Killa Cam is unconvinced dinosaurs ever existed...

Solomon Caine

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
in the shadows
I’ve never believed that dinosaurs existed the way they say they did. There is no way they can determine what exactly they looked like or which bones belong together. If I’m not mistaken they found these bones and put em together like a jigsaw puzzle.

But if you wanna put your faith in other people then your more than welcome to. :manny:

WaveMolecules

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Queens
I’ve never believed that dinosaurs existed the way they say they did. There is no way they can determine what exactly they looked like or which bones belong together. If I’m not mistaken they found these bones and put em together like a jigsaw puzzle.

But if you wanna put your faith in other people then your more than welcome to. :manny:

I've never believed planes can fly. I mean you look at how heavy those things and the amount of people they can carry. There is no way to determine what makes them fly or how exactly they put the planes together. If I'm not mistaken theres millions of pieces of the plane, put together like a jigsaw.

But if you wanna put your faith in other people :manny:

Daps
Reppin
WestMidWest
I would laugh and not take video too serious, if I hadn't seen the same dismissive/blissfully ignorance in too many people towards more important topics

Also, the uncomfortable feeling with who getting credit for discoveries, I think is due to the confusion that a person being credited don't mean other folks haven't experienced "it" before/after/at the same time of the credited person

Stone Cold

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
So the tribe that discovered them should be credited instead right?
No he should

engraving-William-Buckland-1845.jpg

There is certainly no reason for him to make it up either :mjgrin::ufdup:

xCivicx

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Atl
Man Stop lol

You Dapped A Guy That Said They Were Mesmerized By Shiney Beads And Would Worship Giant Bones

:dead:

Maybe YOU Shouldn’t Disrespect Their Intelligence
Huh???

Its historical fact that native americans revered naturally occuring minerals to the point of trading large expanses of land for them

Dont project your own ignorance onto my posts

Thurgood Thurston III

#LLNB #LLLB #E4R | woooK nypdK
Daps
Reppin
The kirk to the fields
So who people humans here if you going by evolution. Why are there still apes and shyt if we supposedly came from them
Because we didn't come from apes. At least not the ones that currently exist. This is a common misconception.

We just share a very distant common ancestor.

That ancestor split off into many different things. One of those branches happen to be human. A different branch happens to be the other apes you see today.

ThaBronxBully

Postin’ & Toastin’ Since 02’
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC
Huh???

Its historical fact that native americans revered naturally occuring minerals to the point of trading large expanses of land for them

Dont project your own ignorance onto my posts

So Me Saying They’d Make Tools Out Of The Bones Is Disrespect To Their Intelligence But You Agree W The Guy Who Said They’d Worship A Bone Cause It’s Big, Ok lol