Killa Cam is unconvinced dinosaurs ever existed...

mbewane

Knicks: 93 til infinity
Daps
Reppin
Brussels, Belgium
What Would It Gain Anyone To Lie About The Existence Of Dinosaurs?

This is the question people who don't "believe" in dinosaurs and flat-earthers never answer.

Idk.then how come they arent credited as the discoverers of the "Dinosaurs" instead of some cacs who were making up discoveries for bragging rights?

It's quite probable all kinds of local peoples were discovering random dinosaur bones but...just didn't care about them. The whole dinosaur discovery thing only started like in the 18th or 19th century, when the western world was in a whole scientific craze about cataloguing everything they found. Doesn't mean that they were the first "discovering" this or that, but that they were the ones who had the ressources and the will to keep track of those bones. And the records and museums are in the west. Basically, it's the same as when you read that some "new" type of animal has been "discovered" in South America or Africa or wherever. Obviously that animal has been around and "discovered" by local populations centuries ago, they just 1. don't care 2. don't have scientifc reviews to publish papers about the "discovery" in.

jackswstd

Retired
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
I guess Wooly Mammoths, Sabertooth Tigers, Dodo birds and any other creature that went extinct didn’t exist either right? Even though they found a wooly mammoth preserved in ice I guess they just covered an Elephant in fur, and put it there themselves. When endangered species go extinct, even though there is video and photographs proving they existed, there will be that small contingent that’ll claim it’s photoshopped and cgi :camby:

Thurgood Thurston III

#LLNB #LLLB #E4R | woooK nypdK
Daps
Reppin
The kirk to the fields
They didnt have all that..but nikkas built huge ass pyramids around the world..no Dinosaur bones tho..
The pyramids were built with slave labor and they SERVED A PURPOSE.

Native Americans had zero reason to go looking for dinosaur bones. And they likely found some anyway by accident.

I imagine if they wanted to find them, they'd have tons of them.

Thurgood Thurston III

#LLNB #LLLB #E4R | woooK nypdK
Daps
Reppin
The kirk to the fields
What always makes me laugh about these dumb-smart brehs, is that they are so flippant and say "xxxx doesn't exist", when all it takes is a few hours of Googling and reading to basically answer the questions they have
They still wouldn't accept any evidence.

Because it'll go against their belief that god built the world in 7 days..........which they have no proof of.