Killa Cam is unconvinced dinosaurs ever existed...

ThaBronxBully

Postin’ & Toastin’ Since 02’
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC
If they were mesmerized and amazed by shiney Beads.. I think finding huge ass animal bones would fukk them up, maybe start worshipping them shyts .

But they never came across dinosaur bones..
:patrice:

You Say That Like It’s A Fact

tuckgod

The high exalted
Bushed
Daps
I also heard birds are dinosaurs.

Dino-Birds.

:patrice:

Chickens are supposedly the only direct descendant of dinosaurs living today.

I thought it was BS until I had a pet chicken and looked at his legs.

ThaBronxBully

Postin’ & Toastin’ Since 02’
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC
They figured out irrigation/agriculture without white people, so you probably shouldnt be disrespecting their intelligence like you are right now

Man Stop lol

You Dapped A Guy That Said They Were Mesmerized By Shiney Beads And Would Worship Giant Bones

:dead:

Maybe YOU Shouldn’t Disrespect Their Intelligence

Last edited:

Dafunkdoc_Unlimited

Theological Noncognitivist Since Birth
Daps
Reppin
The Wrong Side of the Tracks
ROBEEZYKILLA said:
So all the dinosaurs got wiped out? Like not one survived? shyt makes no sense :dwillhuh:

No. All the huge ones got wiped out because they couldn't survive the climate change which destroyed their food supply.

The smaller ones still survive albeit in slightly more evolved forms like birds, crocodiles/alligators/cayman, turtles, sharks, etc.​

C-Styles

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The Windy City
im all for questioning things in life, but this ain't it here. If you know the process of how bones become fossilized and preserved for millions of years naturally, you'll understand why and how. Plus the way they put them all together, most of these bones aren't complete skeletons of the animal. It's like what? 5 % of all these discoveries that get completely put together and the got damn evidence are the animals of today. So we're gonna act like Komodo dragons aren't modern dinosaurs? :francis:

but regardless if yall think Cam is funny, he just hasn't gotten deep into the study of fossils. Plus there's still many things that are unknown about dinosaurs that are being discovered today, like they are suggesting that Dinosaurs had feathers or were feathery being they are more related to birds more than anything. Knowledge is power, read a few books :blessed:

Dafunkdoc_Unlimited

Theological Noncognitivist Since Birth
Daps
Reppin
The Wrong Side of the Tracks
Yaboysix said:
Idk.then how come they arent credited as the discoverers of the "Dinosaurs" instead of some cacs who were making up discoveries for bragging rights?

Simply because there is no record of who to give the credit to.

I mean, could you imagine going to a museum and seeing a display of a triceratops and the plaque below it reads:

'Discovered 600+ years ago by some anonymous Native American.....we think'.​

IVS

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
In the sky
Isnt there a picture at the Buddhist temple grounds at Ta Prohm that has a stegosaurus carved into the stone. Obviously somebody had seen some type of dinosaur before the white man started digging up bones.